Chapter 25

Things... seem to have gradually gotten out of their control and are developing in an unpredictable direction. Xia Lin thought with a headache.

In their last life, Song Yan gradually realized his bending attributes after knowing Yu Luotong for a month. After some psychological entanglement, he broke his wrist and ran to confess to Yu Luotong.

Xia Lin still clearly remembered that that day was Song Yan's birthday. 

He originally prepared a birthday gift for Song Yan but Song Yan didn't want anything. He just begged Xia Lin to ask Yu Luotong to come out. 

Song Yan expressed his love to Yu Luotong on that dark and windy night.

Although the confession was sudden and unexpected, it ended very well.

Yu Luotong was originally gay. 

Before, Song Yan had been punished by the school for him. He had secretly promised Song Yan. Later, Song Yan's confession was only to pierce the window paper between the two.

But in this life, Song Yan didn't have time to discover his bending attributes and he accidentally learned the fact that two of his friends were gay which was a double critical hit for him.

Right now, he threw out the fast-food bags in shock. Still staring at Xia Lin and Yu Luotong, as if he was still trying his best to digest the words he had just heard.

When Yu Luotong saw Song Yan, his face changed immediately. 

He wasn't sure if Song Yan knew Xia Lin was bent but now it seemed that he had messed up something. 

"Xia Lin..." 

He trembled and wanted to explain but Xia Lin just waved to Yu Luotong calmly: "You go back first, aren't there still classes in school today?"

Seeing that he was not angry, Yu Luotong was determined in his heart and said in a low voice: "Then you have a good rest. I. . .I will see you next time." 

After that, he walked to the door, glanced at Song Yan, moved his lips, but finally left without saying anything.

Zhou Shuo hadn't paid attention to the conversation between the two in the room before. Seeing Song Yan threw out the fast-food bag, he helped him pick it back inexplicably.

Song Yan slowly came to his senses. 

He looked at Yu Luotong's walking away and then at Xia Lin.

He whispered "Fvck", then walked into the room and sat down next to Xia Lin.

The two were silent for a while before Song Yan remembered what he was doing and handed the fast-food bag in front of Xia Lin: "Hey, the black rice porridge you want." 

"Thank you." Xia Lin took it but did not open it. He felt that Song Yan should have something to say.

Sure enough, Song Yan hesitated for a moment and then said: "What he said just now, is it true?"

"Which one do you mean?" 

"Which one else? He said you are the same as him. What's the truth?" 

Xia Lin lowered his eyes and said nothing.

Song Yan was anxious: "You are talking!" 

Xia Lin raised his head again and looked at him: "If it is true, are you happy?" 

"Happy--?" Song Yan raised his tone incomprehensibly.

"Didn't you always think that Yu Luotong is very beautiful? You also said that if he is a girl, you would want to pursue him—" Xia Lin spread his hands, showing a bleak smile, "Now you know, although he can't become a female, he likes boys. You still have a chance."

Song Yan was stunned for a moment then suddenly stood up and shouted at him: "Am I asking him? I am asking you especially!" 

Xia Lin was also startled then he raised his head and looked at Song Yan, saying, "Yes, I am."

Easter eggs (Basically this is something like an online forum)

[Title] Question! Suddenly I found that my iron buddy and my good friend are both bent, what should I do? I'm waiting online, hurry ! ! !

1st Floor (Netizen): It's none of your business. 

2nd floor (Netizen): It's none of your business (+1). If they sever their children and grandchildren, they will also sever their own family. What are you worried about? 

3rd floor (Netizen): Does the host want to bend too?

4th floor (host): Bend your sister! I'm a straight man of steel ! ! ! 

5th Floor (Netizen): As a straight man of steel, shouldn't the poster like this kind of thing? After all, there are two fewer competitors on the way~ 

6th floor (host): Happy your face! I am very! angry! now!

7th Floor (Netizen): Is it possible that your iron buddy and your good friend are only good friends? I seem to get something suddenly... 

8th floor (Netizen): The host is jealous, hiahiahia~ 

9th Floor (Netizen): So the question is, are you jealous of your iron buddy and your good friend?

10th floor (host):........................ 

11th floor (host): I must have opened the post in the wrong way...

( Note: Song Yan is the [host] of this online forum. Asking for advice XD )