xxxx

[ chapter 40 ]

november 25
11:30 a.m
orlando, florida

- - - - -

It's Thanksgiving, which confused me as we had a show tonight. Regardless of that, though, it was a sold out show so at least it wouldn't be a flop.

Since we had the show at night, we decided to change Thanksgiving dinner to Thanksgiving lunch. We were back in America for the final leg of tour, which meant Dean was able to join us. He couldn't for Halloween, since we were still in Europe but it's not like he missed much.

All we did was dress up for Instagram, and then spend the night in as a group at Ariana and I's hotel and watch horror movies all night long. It was fun, without a doubt, but it's not something super spectacular or out-of-the-ordinary.

Anyways, I woke up to a now stopped bus. Which meant we had finally reached Orlando, Florida. We had a show at the Amway Center and it'd hold the max of 13,112 amazing, supportive fans. Definitely not the biggest crowd, but certainly not the smallest.

I turned and reached to my bedside table, taking my phone off the charger. I had the normal notifications, but also a few messages from different people.

d-boy 🗑 - i'll be at the venue at 12:30 . cool ?
Read 11:32 AM

me - solid . see you soon de 🖤
Delivered

Next.

janet wannabe jackson - Hey Y/n, just wanted to check in and say Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all enjoy your 'Thanks Lunch' and we're all still hoping you and Ariana a successful engagement and marriage. I better get an invite to the wedding, motherfucker.
Read 11:33 AM

I chuckled. The morning after I proposed, Ariana posted the ring to her Instagram. The post blew up, gaining an insane 65 million likes and over 100 million views. It made it the most liked picture on any social media platform, and the most viewed.

The feedback had been incredible and I've never seen so many people join together all over the world to support one couple. It was an amazing feeling; really.

me - you'll be one of the firsts to receive it, J . thank you, happy thanksgiving . sending love to you and your family 🤍 im forever thankful for you
Delivered

And last but certainly not least.

ari baby - hey beautiful, just wanted to lyk we'll all be in the venue already. no rush. i love you ❤️
Read 11:39 AM

I smiled. She's so damn cute.

me - okay baby , i'll be there in like 30 mins tops . i love you too ❤️
Delivered

After the message sent, I yawned, stretched, and finally got my ass up. I was exhausted, that was a given. It's been a crazy few months. But, I was still happy. And that's what's really important.

I took a quick shower, did my after-shower routine and was all dressed and ready by 12:30 p.m. I didn't want to try too hard but, again, I didn't want to show up in streetwear either. So, I opted for a blue-ish green dress shirt and some 'cuffed' dress pants. Then, I just slipped on the classic white Air Forces because you can never go wrong with those.