FOUR ; clay?

(CHAPTER FOUR - clay?)
t

w- mention of mentally abusive boyfriend

in real life ! 

"holly! i brought some chick-fil-a," clay said setting the chick-fil-a bag down on her bed.

the blonde girl sat on her bed, sleeping peacefully. that would all end when clay said, "HOLLY WAKE UP!"

the girl groaned and covered her face with the silky pillow next to her. "leave me alone. im tired as fuck,"

clay shook his head taking out a few fries, plopping them into his mouth. the salty snack had him come back for more. "holly, its three pm. how long did you stay up last night?" clay brushed back holly's hair.

"i was watching alex play minecraft. it was so funny!" she giggled sitting up. holly smiled at the food that sat on her bed and grabbed a chicken sandwich.

"holly. what did i say about talking to him? for fucks sake," clay shook his head in dissapointment. "you act like im in love with him. i barely even know him, clay. i know i just got out of an relationship. i think i can handle myself," he scoffed at the girl. her attitude had become more prominent as he began rolling his eyes and shaking his head.

"what the fuck is your problem?" holly had enough. if he was going to act like a baby he could leave.

"hm i don't know, guess. maybe it's because my sister is trying to date my friend!" he exclaimed. sudden fear rushed through holly's veins.

holly flinched at her brother's tone before setting down her food. clay had always been very overprotective. holly had been mentally abused by her ex-boyfriend, matt. they had recently broken up which left holly with a large whole lingering in her heart.

"fine! ill stop talking to him. whatever makes you happy, clay," she mouthed in a sarcastic tone. holly loved her brother but sometimes he could be a real pain in the ass.

quackityhq is live! playing mc with chat :)

"you have his notifications on? really?" 

"um yeah? i mean ive been watching him for a pretty long time i dont know why i wouldnt," she shrugged. holly clicked on the stream noticing the familiar wii music playing in the background.

clay scoffed at the smiling girl, "are you seriously watching the stream right now? in front of my eyes?"

"yup," alex began talking which brought a humble smile to her face.

she had been watching the boy since 2017 which wasnt to long ago. she always found the boy fairly attractive especially when he did chill minecraft streams like this.

his dark brown hair flopped out his beanie and his hoodie covered the beanie. his lighting was dark and so were his also dark brown eyes. even though most of the population of the world had brown eyes, his were different to her. you could easily get lost in them like it was rapid water pushing you away from reality.

"holly!" clay tapped her shoulder once more trying to get the attention of the girl who smiled creepily at her phone.

holly turned to clay. he looked more pissed then when she tried to tweet out her twitch on his twitter. "yeah sorry. whats up?"

"you were smiling at you phone. seriously, i dont want you falling for alex. he is my friend and it'd be pretty weird-"

"even if i did fall for him - in which i havent- he wouldnt even know. i just play around with him through donations. you have absolutely nothing to worry about, clay." or so she thought.

"good. now lets go get some coffee, hows that sound?" he gestured. a faint smile grew on the youngers face as she thought about the smell of her favorite iced coffee. it then faded when she thought about missing most of alexs stream since the coffee shop was a thirty minute drive there and back.

"what about the stream?" she held up her phone to her brother.

"watch the vod. now get up, you look disgusting," clay smiled. he walked out her room which left the girl dumbfounded. she quickly donated to the stream and picked out her clothing.

unholly donated $15!
hey, alex! i wont be able to watch the stream but im certain ill watch the vod :) i hope you have an amazing stream as always! bye you idiot, moron, lame-o

"thanks for the donation. and i sure do hope i have a good stream to," alex blushed at holly's donation, chat barely noticing due to the horrid lighting.

.´• authors note [🍇]
im really happy with this chapter ahhh!!!

holy shit i forgot to update jesus..

but as always, drink water and eat food because you deserve all that yummy stuff! if someone hasnt told you today i am so very proud of you and what you have accomplished even if its as small as taking a shower or not doing (bad things) for a few days. mmwwahhhhh