32

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

If that man has anything it's fucking audacity.

"I didn't mean any of it" Okay? What do you want me to do with that information?

And he brought up Cindy of all people when he broke up with me, that was a low fucking blow.

Then he just shows up expecting me to forgive him. No. That arrogant bitch.

"I'm so mad right now," I told my wall, "I should have slapped him or something. But I would've felt bad about it so I didn't."

I could've.

It took him two whole weeks to apologize to me in the slightest way, that's two weeks too long.

Fuck him.

Even if he didn't really mean it, why would he say it on the first place?

The only excuse I'll accept is that he was possessed, anything other than that he is not forgiven.

He needs to grow up.

And he needs a reality check.

I'm more than happy to be the one to give him one.

I took a bite of the ice cream cake that I decided to buy, it's the best fifteen dollars I've spent all week. 

Very good.

Ara walked into the room smiling at me, "Guess who has a date tonight?"

I smiled back, "You?"

She nodded.

Setting my cake to the side of me I ran up to her so I could better match her energy, "With who?"

"With Nick."

I tilted my head, "Nick the dick from your work?

Oh.

Oh.

Oh.

"Maybe," she nodded.

Enemies to lovers.

"Is he the one who gave you those flowers," I smiled, seeing the white bouquet in her hands.