59

it was finally time for you to go home, it's been a long week you were in the hospital but now you were being released. you missed your home and you missed oliver.

Mattia was good again and you were good also, you had crutches instead of a wheelchair.

"ok all you have to do is sign here and you are good to go." the doctor said.

you nodded and signed your name.

you felt Mattia rub your back and you smiled.

"ok your good to go! bye kara." the doctors all waved and you were walking to the elevator with Mattia.

"wait." you said getting out the elevator and walking down the hall.

"what?" he said following you.

you walked to the room and saw raven.

"hey raven." you went up to her and gave her a hug.

"hi supergirl." she said smiling.

you didn't know why she called you supergirl but you found it adorable.

"I just came to say my goodbyes, I'm being released." you said smiling.

you thought she would be happy but she had a sad look on her face like she was about to cry.

"hey, what's wrong?" you sat on her bed and hugged her.

"don't leave, please." she cried in your arms.

it broke your heart because you could see how attached she was to you.

"oh raven..I'm sorry." you wiped her eyes.

"please don't leave me mommy." she hugged you tighter. "please."

you almost cried, she called you mommy. you felt so bad because you've spent so much time with her, she thought of you as a mother.

"oh baby I'm so sorry." you pulled away from the hug and wiped her tears.

"please, please don't leave me. I'm gonna be all alone again." she held on to your hand very tightly.

it was so sad to see a girl so young have abandonment issues.

"I'm going to be right back I promise, I'm gonna talk to someone really quickly." you quickly walked to the door to Mattia who was standing there, you pulled his arm into the hallway.

"I know what your thinking and no, the little bond between you two is adorable but no."

"mattia please!"

"no. you can not raise a child, you've barely taken care of oliver."

"but-"

"kara."

"I can't leave her like this please."

"kara I love you so much and I love your big heart but think about this one. think about how dangerous it is for her I mean we haven't even found this so called "guy in a mask." then there's vinnie who loves to kidnap people. and then your 19, you're young."

"Mattia I can not leave her like this. we could always ask harry and louis to take care of her if anything goes wrong. and vinnie hasn't targeted me in so long why would he do it now? plus raven is smart she'd know exactly what and what not to do when it comes to strangers. please please please pleasee."

he shook his head, no matter what you said it looked like nothing phases him. you knew you weren't ready to raise a whole child but something in you was telling you to.

"let me think about it. mk?" he said standing up from the chair he was sitting in and helping you up to your crutches.

"ok." you said and went back to the room with raven.

"are you leaving?" she looked up from her coloring page.

you rubbed her back and tucked a piece of hair out of her face.

"I am, but I'm gonna come back and visit you everytime I can get."

she still had a sad look on her face.

"why can't you be my new mommy?, so then I can go home with you."

"I tried, it's harder than you think. my boyfriend thinks im not ready so he says he has to think about it."

"what if he says yes?" he eyes lit up a bit.

"then I'll have a perfect pink room with teddy bears and candy ready for you." you scrunched your nose a bit.

"ok, thank you and I'll miss you." she said smiling.

"here." you took one of the crayons and wrote your number on a paper.

"if you ever feel sad or if you ever miss me. just call me ok? you can even facetime."

"ok." she hugged you one more time before you walked out the room.

"ready to go?" Mattia said

"yea."

you took the elevator down to the first floor and Mattia drove to your apartment.
-
-

when you got up to your apartment you saw oliver run up to you and Mattia.

"hi Oliver!!" you rubbed his ears softly .

"does my mom know what happened?" you asked Mattia while sitting on the couch.

"yea, she came to the hospital for a few days then stopped."

you weren't surprised, you weren't really on talking terms with your mother at the moment.

you picked up your phone and saw you had so many notifications. you put your phone back down and saw Mattia was in the kitchen feeding oliver.

you wanted to tell mattia about the guy in the mask that came to the hospital, but you didn't know if he would believe you or not.

you got up and went into the kitchen and sat on a stool.

"can I tell you something?"

"sure." he sat in a stool next to you.

"I saw someone when I was in the hospital. the guy in the mask. I cant remember much because it's all so blurry but I know I saw him there."

you looked up at his face and you couldn't read it. you couldn't tell if he believed you or not.

"kara-"

"you don't believe me.."

"I didn't say that."

"you didn't have too."

you got up but he stopped you.

"kara I am trying to believe you but it's not making sense to me."

"not making sense? what's not making fucking sense? some random fucking person in a mask fingering me without my consent and harassing me? is that what doesn't make sense to you??" you pulled your arm away and went upstairs slamming the door.

this whole situation was so messy. you didn't know why you were being targeted. what did you do?

you were tired. you had on a huge boot on and had to walk with crutches everywhere you went.

you looked at the time and it was only 4pm so you decided to take a nap.

AN
I've ran out of ideeeaasss ugh.