33

finishing your exam as the end bell rang, you sighed and stood up with your sheets in your hands. walking to the teacher as you handed it to her.

turning your heels and finally leaving the classroom, with your hands tugging on your bag strap.

you reached out of the building while blowing air as your eyes searched for your father car.

oh.

sighing loudly, you rolled your eyes

sighing loudly, you rolled your eyes. ready to open the contact's to call erin when someone patted your shoulder from behind.

you turned your head to find taehyung who gave you a warm smile. you smiled back at the male.

"your father left..." he said and looked at you. you hummed,. "do you want me to drop you at house?" he asked softly.

you shook your head, "uh no...im not allowed in house...for now" taehyung just looked away. blaming himself for the sudden situation.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't-" "don't worry taehyung" you stopped. "i'm sorry because of dad you had heard-" "don't worry about that" he cutted you off and passed a smile.

"so where you are gonna stay?" you looked at your phone screen, "uh i will call erin" he nodded. you dialed erin phone number as pushed the phone near your ear.

the rings were going but the phone was not getting picked up. taehyung just looked at you who was calmly waiting for erin to pick the call.

but there it was, he snatched your phone and ended the call. you looked at him confused, "what is it taehyung-"

"do you wanna spend night at my dorm?" he asked in just one sentance. you looked at him then at your phone, erin will basically worry...

you looked up, meeting taehyung eyes. "what about your friends?" "oh we have two beds, jimin can sleep with jungkook for tonight...or as many days" he said.

you just sighed but nodded some seconds later. the male smiled and softly took your hand. "Let's go"

leading you towards his bike, as you just followed him.

not bothering to look around, not bothering  to look for what was coming.

_____________

sitting on the soft mattress of his dorm, as taehyung sat next to you. the whole dorm was silent since his friends weren't here.

you had your phone in your hands, and your eyes fixed on the screen even tho it was just lockscreen.

taehyung knew what you were thinking about. and how staying away from home was making you feel.

licking your lips again and again to keep them wet, as you sighed for the several time.

questioens flowing in your mind, as you wanted answers.

why your dad loves to control your life?

why he behaves like this?

first with erin, now with you.

erin and you.

moving your hand upto your forehead as you rubbed it. sighing, you leaned your back on the matress.

closing your eyes, trying to find relief. thinking how to end this.. behaviour of your father?

but again, how to?

it's not like erin never tried, she tried but he never changed and they ended up married.

taehyung just watched you, thinking whether he should comfort you saying that its gonna be okay when its not.

he need to fix this.

in any way.