Shes taken.

We stand side by side watching the initiates spar, they have improved greatly over the time. By lunch all of them are sporting bruises of various shapes and sizes but most of them look proud of themselves. "Good job, go grab some lunch then back here for final shooting lesson." They slowly file out the room and I lean closer to Eric "Do you think the rankings need to change at all?" he shrugs "I'm happy with how they are but your technically the instructor. You get final word." 

I giggle slightly reading over the names. I move three of them around then turn to him grabbing his hand "Come on I'm starving." he chuckles draping an arm around my shoulders "Lets go get some food then." In the cafeteria B/F/N corners me grinning "Can I help plan your wedding?" I gape at her a moment before nodding "Sure, I'm definitely going to need help." she claps her hand together "Yey." we sit down and I start eating quickly "Woah slow down love, its not going anywhere." 

I stop "Sorry, I guess I was hungrier than I thought." Eric chuckles "Just a little." I shove his arm and finish my food "Alright last physical training lesson, lets go." Eric sighs and drinks the last of his coffee "Eager much?" I shrug "My energy levels are all over the place. I think its just excitement." B/F/N chuckles "Have fun." 

Back in the training room Eric and I walk walk up and down the line of initiates as they shoot at the targets. All of them are now hitting them and have relatively good form. Just a couple need a little more work but it shouldn't matter unless they actually need to aim. Eric pauses behind one of them growling "Its not that hard initiate." they fire another bullet and it goes straight through the middle. I bite my lip to stop my laugh and Eric frowns "Lucky shot, what ever you just did. I suggest you do it again." 

He walks over to my side and we stay by the wall watching them shoot the remaining rounds. "Alright, Monday we start fear landscapes. I suggest you spend the weekend thinking over what they could be." Kyle gapes "You're going to make us live through our fears?" I nod "It makes you a stronger person. Don't worry most people only have 10-15." they all start whispering among each other. They start to leave but Luke and Issac walk over grinning. 

I groan and notice most of the others have stopped by the door turning to watch. "How many fears do you have?" I sigh "Five." Luke whistles "That's impressive. Do you think you could help us work out ours?" I shake my head "That's not allowed." Issac shrugs his gaze drops down as he stares shamelessly at my chest "We wouldn't tell." I scowl "I'm going to give you an option. Either you stop this behavior or I kick you out of this faction before you can say Dauntless." Luke grins "You can't do that, you're not a leader." 

Eric's deep voice rumbles next to my ear "But I can. I suggest you leave her alone." Neither of them back down and I admire them slightly for their bravery or stubbornness. "You can't kick us out." Eric grins "Don't underestimate me." Luke frowns slightly "I think Y/N can make her own decision." I scowl "I suggest you leave." Issac chuckles "We don't want to leave." Eric sighs and places his hands on my waist turning me so we're face to face before slamming his lips onto mine. I reach up wrapping my arms around his neck sinking into his arms. 

I pull away breathless and Eric growls "She's taken. Beat it." I giggle into his shoulder before looking up into his eyes "That should do it." he chuckles kissing me once more "You're mine." I grin "And you're mine."