SIX

[ 🌱 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

THIRD PERSON POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

VENTI LAUGHED,  "she's a very interesting girl i must say

VENTI LAUGHED,  "she's a very interesting girl i must say." venti look over to aether who's cheek was dusted with pink while paimon was giggling to herself.

kaeya hummed, sitting at the same place the girl sat before. "she is miss golden star after all." diluc raised his eyebrows at his half brother comment, "what does that mean?"

kaeya grin while aether just shake his head, "i think you two are informed about the bright light near the whispering wood, yes?" venti become interested as he scoot closer. "yes, does that have to do with miss [y/n]?" diluc ask which kaeya whistle, "bingo."

"[y/n] is the causes of it, she came out of the star and causes the bright light." aether explained. diluc has a thoughtful expression on his face which didn't go unnoticed by kaeya. "i'm sure you went to investigate that but did not find anything, right?"

diluc keep silent which kaeya know he was correct. "aether found [y/n] and immediately bring her to the knight of favonius. we are well informed first no matter how useless we are as you said." kaeya mocked the red-hair male who sigh quietly. years has passed but he still a dick.

"is that so~" venti hummed, swaying his feet, pondering about the news he just got. "tone deaf bard, do you know something about this?" paimon ask which the bard shrugged before grinning mischievously, "i'll tell you if you pay for my drinks."

paimon glare at him, "no way! no fair!" venti giggle, pretending not to hear the flying child complain. "don't listen to him paimon, he obviously doesn't know anything." aether pulled paimon away. "i'm leaving, a bit tired from the commission."

venti halted, "but wait! who's gonna pay for my drinks?!" aether stop and turn to venti. venti flinch at his scary aura, he practically can see black aura coming out from aether. even paimon try to get out from his grip.

"you haven't pay your debt to me before, no more." aether glare, "or else i'm going to break your lyre." venti immediately hugged his lyre and smile nervously.

aether walked out from the tavern, annoyed by the so called god. paimon sigh in relief, praying to barbatos for saving her life from aether. but on second thought, the god barbatos the one who made the mess so she prayed to rex lapis instead. poor venti getting attacked while kaeya and diluc still glaring at each other.

a normal day.

[ 🌱 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━