Chapter 8

I waited for the mid night when the patrol near my house will be a little low.

"Sprint inside the house in the count of three."

He gave me a nod. Indicating he was ready.

"One.."

"Two.."

"THREE" within a blink he was inside with me.

My house was small with two floors.

"I am going to make something to eat. fresh up and get changed." he took the shoulder bag that he brought with him and walked towards the washroom to get changed.

I quickly threw the dirty clothes in the basket and put a tank top and shorts. After half and hour the dinner was ready.

"Dinner is ready." i put the hot plate of pasta in the table.

"Coming"I heard him saying.

I sat down. He entered wearing sweatpants and black t-shirt which showed his perfect abs.

I didn't know I was staring at him for a long time until his voice broke me from my trance, "What are you staring at, dear.?"

"Oh nothing" I hurriedly started eating braking the awkward movement.

He chuckled lightly.

We finished our food whashing the dishes I walked back to living room to find him staring out of window.

I sat on the sofa and waited for him to speak.

"We don't know much about each other right?"he said still looking out of window. That reminds me I havenot even asked his name.

I mentally said a few curses. "Tell me something about yourself." He looked towards me .

I cleared my throat. "Well... My name is Rossy Marker. I am a pack doctor.My wolf name is Ruby. I am a member of white moon pack. Not very social. Hate liars. Love to play with children in the pack. I am here from last thirty years. Love to cook."

"Now your turn" I said.

"My name is Sam. I am a rogue. Not so friendly and don't like peoples who mess up with me or anyone whom I love. But I don't have anyone to love expect my family. I hate LOVE." I was staring him all the time while he was speaking I was thinking what made him hate Love.

"Love brought nothing but darkness to my life." I think I said that aloud.

"You can sleep in the bed I will be here if you need anything." I tried to avoid the tension in the air when he was telling me about him.

"no you go and sleep I will sleep in the couch." He stated and walking towards the room.

I waited for him to sleep. It was only One am in the morning I opened the window and let myself into a deep slumber. Not knowing about the deep feelings growing inside me for a rogue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How are you all?

Are you liking my stories...

I know it is boring now but it will good in few chapters. Till then you have to be patient. 

ti amo my readers....