Chapter - 39

I wouldn't have been able to get him as a lover,but I guess now I lost him as a friend too.

When after few more seconds...he didn't spoke anything...I decided to give up the hope and break this overbearing silence.

Y/n - " It's okay if-"

Tae - " It's not okay....how you did things..."

He cut me off and spoke while looking away.

Tae - " It was not okay, it is still not okay and it will also never be okay...

I gulped the saliva along with my guilt.

Tae - " You are right...I was hurt by your words and your actions...I won't lie I am still hurt.......and that's because you weren't just anyone..."

He finally looked at me...his gaze made me want to disappear in the air.

Tae - " You were the most closest person to me.....you were more closer to me than my own appa and noona....and you knew that..."

He took a deep breath.

Tae - "I wouldn't have minded the anger you threw at me....you were heartbroken I understood.....few days and I would have forgotten that.....but the three words you said before running out...."

Suddenly a memory flashed in my eyes....how I brutally said that 'I hate you' to him...and for whom...a boy I met less than two years ago.

Tae - " Those hurted me the most....they made me feel I lost my best friend.....but still....if you would have apologized I would a have forgiven you..."

He said with a sad smile.

Tae - " But you didnt.....and ..to surge the hurt... you left...you left to another country without any adieú leaving everything and everyone behind....as if they didn't mattered to you at all."

I knew the grave deed I did...I knew the amount of hurt it brought to my friends....but listening it from him like this with voice full of nostalgic pain hits very bad, different and deep.

He suddenly scoffed and said.

Tae - " Was I only worth a digital five letter apology!"

He said in a bitter tone and I remembered the 'sorry' I sent him....

I suddenly forgot how to speak.

All I could do was bow my head and look down.

He nodded sarcastically at my reaction.

Tae - " I cannot forget what you did y/n."

The way he spoke and what he spoke made my heart tremble.

Tae - "...But guess what?...I am still not that adamant in front of you,even after all that you did...and now when came back and apologized after six long years...I can't help but want to forgive you."

My head immediately shot up and my eyes widened at his statement

Y/n's mind -" Am I hearing it right?"