~ Chapter - 7 ~

(About the picture- Our own Garcia sisters!)

- I L A R I A - 

I groaned a little as I opened my eyes. My neck and back were so sore by sleeping on the floor the whole damn night. What a great start to a Sunday Morning! Crying surely does helps in getting a good sleep though. My door was still locked so that means nobody checked on me yesterday even though they have a spare key. I sighed and dragged my body to the bathroom to finish my morning routine. I took a long shower and put on a black tank top and jeans. I did my hair in a ponytail and skipped downstairs. Mom had returned too. She was sitting on the sofa leaning back with closed eyes. She must be really tired.

"Morning!" I greeted. 

"Morning honey. Did you slept well?" She asked with a smile. I nodded and made sandwiches for everyone. I took two of them for Mom and me and went to sit beside her.

"Thanks Aria." She said and took a bite. "Wow! It's amazing!" 

"What's amazing?" Xander asked coming down. 

"Aria made sandwiches for all of us." Mom told him. He just scoffed and looked away.

"Isn't there something else to eat, Mom?" He asked. 

"Why? What's wrong with sandwiches?" Mom asked raising an eyebrow. 

"I don't want a stomachache by eating this thing." He said eyeing the sandwich disgustingly. "Eww, it even smells bad." 

It can't be that bad of course when we're eating it but he's has to comment on everything I do. And that too when his own cooking skills are totally shit. 

"Then you can make yours yourself. We're not here to put up with your stupid tantrums." Mom said. How can she read my thoughts like this? I love my mom so damn much. Well, who doesn't?

"Morning Mom!" Elijah said all of a sudden coming downstairs. He made his way to the kitchen and grabbed a sandwich. 

"How is it?" I asked when he took a bite. 

"It's edible." He said without looking up. At least he didn't made any rude remark. I ate my sandwich and talked about random things with Mom when I got a message from Aunt Flora.

Aunt Flora
Hey Aria! We're leaving tomorrow. I want to meet you.
Can you come over if you are free? 

You
Yeah sure Aunt. I'm coming :)

"Mom, I'm going to Lily's house for some time." I told Mom. I thought it would be good if I will visit her now because they are moving tomorrow and nobody knows when we'll be able to meet again. And she makes the best pancakes, I'm sure she would have made some today too.

"Oh I heard they are moving?" Mom asked. 

"Yeah they are. That's why Aunty wants to see me." I said. 

"Okay, have fun!" Mom smiled. I nodded and happily went to meet Aunt Flora. I rang the bell and waited for someone to open the door. Moments later a girl opened the door. She was the same girl I saw yesterday. 

"Hey! You are Ari, right?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said. She was smiling brightly all this time, it was contagious and I felt myself smiling too. 

"Come in please." She said and lead me to the drawing room where everyone was sitting. Lilian rushed to me and hugged me. 

"Oh here you are. The girl I've heard endless stories about."  The lady sitting beside Aunt Flora said with a chuckle. I looked over at her confused.

"Sorry, I should introduce myself first. I'm Trisha Garcia. We're moving here tomorrow." She said introducing herself. 

"Hi, I'm Ilaria. Nice to meet you." I said politely.

"Ilaria, beautiful name. Lilian has told me almost everything about you except your real name." Mrs. Garcia laughed.  

"Oh and I'm Kiara!" The girl from before blurted out suddenly making all of us chuckle. She scratched her neck awkwardly with a shy smile. The rest of the day went far better than I expected. Turns out Kiara will go to the same school as me and I won't have to walk alone everyday. 

Her whole family is really nice. I met her father, sister and brothers too. They are all so caring and loving towards each other even to me, whom they just met today. They tease each other, they joke with each other and laugh with each other. They are exactly the kind of family I wished for. 

"Being a family means you are a part of something very beautiful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life." 
-Anonymous.

Hi Everyone!
How are you all doing?

What do you think about the chapter?
Things will start changing now because Garcia Family is here.
What do you think of Trisha and Kiara?

Question of the chapter- When is your birthday?

- Vote - Comment - Follow - Support -

💙