Chapter 18

3rd Person's Pov

📱 " Your really are whipped for your mate huh." Jimin said.

📱"I'm more than Whipped chim~ His really so sweet." Taehyung said with a heart shape on his eyes.

📱 "Okay, Okay, Geez. When are you gonna bring him here?" Jimin said.

📱 "Soon, Chim be patient." Taehyung said.

📱 "You can't stay in Seoul Forever Tae. You have a Pack to Rule. So far, Yoongi Told me that he and Namjoon Hyung captured some Drug dealers and A wanted Killer which we called them Rouges instead of Criminals, they were...you Know what Yoongi do to Rouges." Jimin said.

Taehyung sigh, he do knows that Yoongi loves to play and torture Criminals before they would sentence them to death depends on how heavy their crime is. It is called a 'Death Penalty' and Taehyung's ancestors who ruled Daegu before, before him had implement this rule for generations. Taehyung didn't change this rule because he saw that this was the only solutions so that Crimes would minimize in Daegu. But still, there are criminals who are stubborn and willing to do heavy crimes and mess with the City. It can't be avoided, some people are literally born to be a villan, and some our born to be good, others are born in-between.

📱 "I know... I will go home soon. Its been 5 days since me and Jungkook are meeting each other. I don't know... How to bring the topic of him coming with me to Daegu, without giving him a shock..." Taehyung said.

📱 "Hmmm... You can just tell him the truth with a calm manner." Jimin said.

📱"How though?" Taehyung said.

Taehyung decided that he would look for Jungkook once more but, suddenly his Phone rang and he saw that Jimin was the one who called him. So, he sat down on the couch in the living room and settle his Phone so that they could video call each other. Jimin on the other hand, is in the garden as always. He doesn't do much at the pack, since his Job is the head maids/butlers of the house. His Job mostly is to keep an eye to the workers and making sure they do their Jobs properly.

📱 "Like this, You shouldn't buy him anything since if you gave him something, he might think that your bribing him with food. So, You should sit down next to him and asked him if you guys could talk. I'm sure he will say yes." Jimin said and Taehyung hum in responds.

📱" then, You will tell him about yourself, mostly your past, and then you will tell him about you being the Alpha, you need your Luna, and The Luna is your mate which is this Jungkook guy. How is it? " Jimin said and Taehyung was thinking a bit.

.

📱 "It's good... Bu-but... I'm.. Getting nervous." Taehyung said.

📱 "Are you an Alpha Or what!?" Tae... Just relax. I'm sure everything would go smoothly. " Jimin said.

📱" Okay... I'll Try not to be nervous. Thanks for the tip Chim. " Taehyung said.

📱" Your welcome. " Jimin said, and Taehyung suddenly heard Yoongi's voice from the background. He then saw Yoongi looking at him through the phone.

📱 "I need My Chimmy. So, Bye brat." Yoongi said as he was the one who ended the call.

"Aish... Yoongi Hyung." Taehyung said. He got up and smile as he put his Phone in his pocket.