Chapter 5:

Karma

"Why you blushing?" Brandon's deep voice asks as he stood in front of me waiting for them to remove his handcuffs.

"I'm not." I said smiling covering my face.

"Come here." He said grabbing my hand pulling me towards him wrapping his arms around my waist. "Gimme kiss."

I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down towards me kissing him softly a couple times.

"I missed you." I said moaning as he grabbed my ass squeezing lifting me a little so that his erection was exactly where he wanted it.

"Hmm, is that right?" He mumbled against my neck placing soft kisses then swirling his tongue and sucking hard making me moan.

"There it go," He said rubbing his thumb over the now risen skin. "I don't like you having a bare neck."

"You get on my nerves with that shit. Don't nobody wanna continuously be walking around with a big ass hickie."

"Oh well I want any nigga that approach you to know ya ass is taken since I ain't physical there right now."

"Whatever come on let's sit down. We stay giving these people a show." I said pulling him towards the table.

"Damn bae, I miss that ass." He said slapping it. "I did that shit."

"I always had ass."

"Yeah, but I kept that shit sitting right."

"My man did that, huh?"

"True shit, true shit." He said sitting down and pulling me into his lap.

"So what's going on? You got any niggas in ya ear out there? Nah, where that nigga Jody at? Let me find out you got a bitchass still livin' with his momma ass nigga out there." He said making me bust out laughing.

"Shut the fuck up dummy." I said hitting his chest. I use to make him watch Baby Boy with me all the time.

"Nah, let me stop playing." He said chuckling. "Because you know I'm killin over you."

"Yes, I know." I said messing in his dreads.

"Damn, I miss being with you everyday." He said.

"Me too. What's taking them so long?"

"Man they bullshitting. My lawyer suppose to be coming here tomorrow tho so I'll know what the fuck is up."

I nodded. "I don't wanna leave. I can't wait until you get home."

"What you gonna do when I get home?" He asks smirking at me. "You gonna go ass up or you gonna sit on it?"

"Stop-"

"Or better yet, the face. You gonna sit on the-" I covered his mouth.

"Stop." I blushed laughing.

He chuckled. "So you frontin now?"

"Nah, never that. You already know we gonna do all that and then some."

"I'ma hold you to that." He said kissing on my neck while his hand made its way up my inner thigh.

I shook my head stopping his hand. "I gotta pick up the girls after this and won't have time to go home first."

"Damn man." He said running his fingers over my center making me shiver.

I jumped at the loud bang of a table falling across the room where a younger looking boy flipped the table.

"Yo what's up Hayes?" Brandon asks him as he walks past and he just simply nods. "She still ain't show up?"

"Fuck it man." He shrugs looking down continuing on his way.

"That's fucked up. He is only 18, got a girl, a son and ol girl won't come see him or write him back." Brandon explained.

"Awh that's sad." I said watching the boy until he was outta view.

"I wish you would ignore me and not bring my daughters. I'd break out this bitch just to fuck you up."

"Shut up." I said laughing mushing his face. "You wouldn't do shit, but get fucked up."

"Yeah alright."

"You should have him give me the letter and I try to find the girl and talk to her because I feel bad for him."

"No, ya crazy ass will punch the girl in her mouth if she was to have a bullshit excuse."

"No I would not!" I exclaim.

"Okay, whatever you say."

I stood up hugging him as the guards called for the end of the visit.

"I love you Karmen." He said smacking my ass then sucking on my neck again.

"I love you too."

*

"That asshole." I said while looking in my phone camera at the two big ass red hickies on my neck. I fixed my hair so that it covers them.

"Mommy?" Bryna said from the back of the car. "We getting Brei?"

"Yes ma'am." I said turning the car off and getting out.

"Hi Bryna." A couple kids said as I walked into Brei's classroom.

I laughed as she waved. "You poppin now Bryn?"

"Yup." She said smiling at me as I put her down to sign Brei out.

"Hi." The teachers assistant said. "Who are you here for?"

"Brei Carter."

"She was just picked up not to long ago."

"By the fuck who?" I snap. "I'm her mom and the only one that comes to pick her up."

"Um, um, a lady." She stutters. "You're daughter knew her. Brei didn't wanna go at first, but she said you were going to pick her up from her house so she said okay."

"What the fuck and that didn't seem creepy as fuck to you!?"

"I asked for ID she had the same last name so I thought it was okay."

I picked up Bryna quickly walking to my car as I pulled my phone out.

Each time I called her it rang until it went to voicemail. Then it started to go to voicemail all together.

I hit the steering wheel. My fuckin heart was racing and I was trying to keep my cool, but that shit wasn't working.

I picked up my phone calling my mom this time.

"I'm going to jail today because I'ma beat that bitch to a fuckin plop. That bitch picked Brei up from school without my permission and now isn't answering the phone! You do not fuckin play with me when it comes to my kids!" I yelled tearing up.

.....