07 ; a begining

letting out a hum as the cold water ran down my body in a snake wave, erasing the sweat

letting out a hum as the cold water ran down my body in a snake wave, erasing the sweat. opening my eyes but due to water, couldn't get a perfect vision. 

the water trailed down my body, making me let out a deep sigh. i moved my Hand and turned the shower off.

changing into clothes, that lose shirt and sweatpants. coming out of the bathroom while brushing my hairs as my eyes went to time.

3:45 AM

walking towards the bed as i sat down. putting the towel away as i laid my body down on the bed.

sleep was nowhere in my eyes. i was wide awake, full with my mind. I didn't had any device with me so i could play to time pass but no i didn't had my phone.

laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling. not knowing what else to do. instead of just wait for morning to rise. there wasn't nothing like sleep in my eyes making me suck at myself. 

but when the sudden urge to go outside to look at moon took place in my heart, I got up from the bed and immediately ran to the balcony. 

my eyes immediately searched for moon and there I saw it in straight front of the sky, a smile printed on my lips. well, calmness finally. 

leaning myself down on the floor, as i sat to look at the moon in more relaxed position. looking up at the white sparkling circle which literally relax was a blessing. 

half an hour, an house, two hours and the sky was turning into shade of dark blue, the early morning sky. the stars was fading slowly and the moon was changing his position yet here you were still awake and sitting outside at the place where you once sat when the moon was in front of you. 

finally sighing, as you got up from the floor, stretching your arms and finally making way inside the room again, looking at the time on the wall. 6:45 am. 

letting out a small smile, you sat on the bed. hands on each side as you stare at your own feets. not knowing what to do,  for now. 

couldn't go out and you were pretty sure that no one is even awake in the house, expect you right now. 

but still, you somehow need to come out of your boredom, you were never like this. to no sleep in the night, waking up early and staying at the place for more two hours but here you were locked in this four walls for straight whole one night. 

but again, you can't do anything. 

---------------------------------

time skipped, two hours left again and finally, 9:00 am. your eyes opened when the door of your room opened with a sound. you turned to look only to see two unknown ladies. 

they were dressed in suits and a bunch of shopping bags were in their hands, they looked at you as head bowed kind of making you greet them back. 

they putted the bag on the flor as one of them walked to you, smiling as she asked, "are you done showering mam?" 

you tilt your head before shaking it as 'no'. she nodded and went to your closet, she took out a towel from inside and a robe. making her way back to you, she said, "please go ahead then, head Mrs. jeon wants you at their house" 

you nodded with poker face. biting on your lip as you made your way towards the bathroom. stripping out of your clothes and standing under the shower with the most confused mind, why she wants to meet you? and these two ladies? who are they? 

without thinking anything else, you made your way out of the bathroom with the most uncomfortable figure, they both turned to look at you and smiled. 

one of them again opened a shopping bag as she took a dress outside from it, which was packed and was looking elegant as heck, but "hey i'm sorry...but don't you think this dress is too much fancy?" 

they looked at each other then shook their head at you, you gulped but mumbled, "i can't wear this i'm sorry" they looked at you and nodded. 

again, opened a new shopping bag as she showed you the outfit, it was pretty than the before one but again, too much elegant. 

shooing your head again as they both nodded, taking out another outfit from the shopping bag, and this time it was plain, and....perfect. 

the plain lacy black shirt which had a bow in middle as on the place on first button, a check print black and white skirt which wasn't that short neither that long.  

"uhm...this one" you said as they both nodded. she handed you the dress as she asked you to change into it in the bathroom. you did. and came back as soon as you changed into the pair. 

but once you reached in the bedroom, your eyes widen when you saw all the supplies in front of the dressing table, the question was why they were giving you this look?

you had no one to answer that question. 

one of the lady looked at you then smiled, "please sit here Madame" she said as you obeyed again. sitting on the small stool as they peacefully brushed your hairs then straightened them, putting essence to make them look soft. 

while she was doing your hairs, the other one was throwing that white powder on your face, more like the makeup you never used. 

as her hand went to grab dark eyeshadow's palate, you stooped her. she looked at you, asking about the situation when you answered, "i..actually, my skin is not comfortable with too much makeup. Can we just leave it like this?" 

they looked at each other again before she grabbed the red lip tint as she applied it on your lips, they looked at you as you looked at them with slight gulp, "all set" one of them said as other smiled. 

she went for a second before coming back with the box in her hands, she opened the box revealing a pair of black heels, you knew what it meant for now. 

taking the pairs as you settled them in your feets before standing up, well, it hurted. 

"let's go now" one of them said as you nodded, they walked out of the room as you followed them, until you reached at the stairs. 

looking at the living room area as your eyes landed on him who was neatly dressed in his black tuxedo. he was sitting on the couch with his legs crossed. 

the two ladies went to him as mumbled something before his face turned towards you, he stood up as you immediately looked away before making way down on the stairs. 

you once again took his facial features as his eyes were fixed onto you, once you reached close, you head bowed to him before looking down, he looked at the ladies and nodded at those two ladies before they nodded and walked away. 

"let's go" he said as took steps towards the door but stopped when the words came out of your lips, "where are we going?" it was not loud but seemed like he hated hearing it. 

he turned around and faced you before saying, 

"actually....a client"