You die (Headcannons)

Headcannons where you die. Ft. The 4 Lords, The Duke, and Ethan.

Lady Dimitriscu
She told you repeatedly, don't go anywhere without her or her daughters, you could get ambushed by those retched monsters! But, they we're all to careless this time, you had been struck in the shoulder and down into your ribcage with an axe, one of those zombie creatures having given you the final blow.
It was Cassandra that found you, her typically sadistic demeanor faltering seeing you all pale and sleepy like. Something snapped in her, her going on a rampage and killing all of the zombie things in sight. All the commotion brought Bela, and then Daniela. All three awe struck with horror and surprise, but mostly sadness.
Having to bring you to Alcina and telling her what happened was the hardest part, she couldn't wrap her head around you being dead- gone. Those we're a harsh few months for them all, especially Alcina.

Salvator Moreau
He didn't mean to- he never does. He doesn't act like himself when he turns into that horrible being, that version of himself that he can't control! It was the monster inside him, that thing he truly wished he wasn't.
He had eaten most of you, his monstrous form leaving nothing but some of your shredded clothing and your right arm; the mangled flesh far from appealing. It wasn't intentional, he didn't even know it was you on the water. He wept for months after, putting your rotting arm in a jar for memories sake he supposed.
He can't ever look at that jar normally, he can't think of you normally, and especially not himself.

Donna Beneviento
The lycans had over ran your little home, just near the Beneviento house. They had finally sought you out, enough to know that inside that house was a delicious treat waiting for them to eat.
Donna didn't know why you hadn't been up there in days, her finally getting worried enough to go to your house and check on you, only to find you had succumb to the fatal injuries from the lycan attack. Some of your fingers ripped off, bite marks on the entirety of your body, a chunk missing from your calf.
She couldn't handle it, no way you we're gone. You accepted her, you we're her friend, you loved her, you can't just leave! She ended up making a doll out of you, taking your nails and some hair, dressing it up in what you would normally wear and such.
See? Your here, you still accepted her and loved her. Everything is just as it was.

Karl Heisenberg
One of the Drill Soldats had managed to corner you, putting a hole straight into your stomach where you promptly bled out. Karl knew something was wrong when the amount of Soldats in the area rose up.
Finding you lifeless on the floor with a pale face mad him see red, using his hammer and his metal bending ability to take out a couple of Soldats in the area. He realized this got him no where, as this is what they we're made for, killing. He scooped you up in his arms, thinking of what to do. Bury you? Burn you? Or, make you into one of his monsters? Experiment with your body? It seemed cruel, and definitely dissatisfactory, but he couldn't just let you go.
He made your body into one of his Soldats, a personal one that would fight with him. Although it made his heart ache remembering that this was you, it appeased him that you didn't leave him so soon.

The Duke
You had come along on the ride with Ethan, having been a long time friend of both Mia and him, visiting at the time Chris had decided to 'join' you as well.
You two got seperated while out in the village, you being cornered by a group of Lycans and subsequently shredded to pieces. Ethan killed the Lycans, finding you in your mangled state and promptly having a break down.
The Duke already seemed to know what occured while out there, you not returning with Ethan, and his teary eye'd expression doing nothing to deter his thoughts from what heinous atrocity happened with you.
Of course he didn't necessarily know either of you, but it was still a pleasure to have others around, and now being alone with a most definite broken Ethan, it was hard not to tear up.

Ethan Winters
One of Dimitriscus daughters probably got to you, either you we're snuck up on, or Ethan just wasn't fast enough to get to where you we're and save you.
Not only did he see his wife get killed in front of him and his baby taken, his best friend was killed for no good reason.
He'd have a mental breakdown, cry his eyes out till he couldn't anymore. He'd probably take a necklace or bracelet of yours, something he could have to remember you.
Gets revenge by, obviously, killing everyone in house Dimitriscu and getting his daughter back. He knows he won't make it in the end, but atleast he'll see you wherever you two end up.

Gah, this was hard to make! Made me tear up when i wrote Moreau's :( but, nonetheless it is done. Thank you for all the votes and requests!