Chapter 12: The Sleepover

Christy's POV

After finishing my work for the day, I headed to the grocery store on my way home and bought a few snacks and beers. Knowing that I had been running low since Chase and Matt finished most of it.

I reached my building about 6:30 and had half an hour before the girls get here, so I quickly went and had a shower and put on some sweatpants and a fitted light blue hoodie. I sat on the couch and watched some tv.

There was a knock on the door and I got up and opened before I could even realise what was happening, Alex pulled into a huge bear hug.

"OMG Christy! Your place is sooo cool!" Alex squealed and released me. I gasped for air.

They both walked to the couch and sat down.

"Did you pick out the movies?" Selene asked.

"A couple but I said that your'll can pick what your'll also want to watch." I said sitting down next to them.

"That's cool. So where's your stash?" Alex asked getting up and looking for some alcohol. I tell you, this girl loves her drinks.

"The kitchen, in the refridgerator." I said and she walked towards the kitchen.

"Oh My Gosh! Christy your kitchen is soo awesome!" She yelled and walked in carrying three bottles. She handed one to me and Selene.

We watched two movies and drank about 5 bottles of beer, then we got bored, so Alex and Selene decided to have a dance party and dance around like mad people singing along to the songs.

The first song was 'turn down for what' and Alex tried to do the running man and ended falling on the couch, never try and do the running man while you are tipsy.

Then the song 'break the rules' by Charli XCX came on and they started singing louder. There was a knock on the door and since I was the only one who heard it, I walked to the door and opened it...the person standing there, instantly put a frown on my face and regretted openong the door.

William's POV

I decided to go and try to apologise to Christy again and hoping that she will forgive me, I'd rather just be friends with her than having her hate me. I had to go alone because Anthony was too tired, Sebastian was too busy with his one night stands, Eric and Dylan wanted to go and visit our parents saying that mum said that they have to come over or else and knowing her, she could be the devil's mother when she is angry and we don't listen to her.

I reached Christy's floor and the sound of loud music and people singing could be heard when I was about 5 feet away.

I knocked on the door, knowing that no one could hear so I knocked again but this time a little harder, when I was going to knock again, the door opened and Christy was standing there, looking so beautiful with her dark brown hair in a high ponytail and a light blue hoodie that fitted her perfectly, her mesmorizing dark brown eyes was filled with anger, making them turn into a brownish-reddish colour...

She stepped out and closed the door behind her and crossed her arms on her chest.

Christy's POV

I stood in the hallway, glaring at William but he just stood there staring at me.

"What are you doing here, William"I asked in a little exasperated tone.

He looked a bit taken back but soon recovered.

"Christy, please, can you just hear me out." He pleaded his clear blue eyes, staring straight into my brown ones.

"Fine, but I have guests over-" I was cut off by Selene's and Alex's voice half singimg and half yelling "We don't wanna go to school, We just wanna break the rules!"

"Don't worry, I will just take a minute of time." He said with a soft smile. I nodded to tell him to continue. He cleared his throat and began.

"I am truly sorry Christy, for everything that I did to you, the stunt at the beach, the bet and anything eles that I did to make you angry. It was a stupid idea and I am truly sorry." He said his clear blue eyes silently pleading me to forgive him.

"William, I-" I started but he cut him off.

"I can't handle...you hating me, so at least can we be friends? Please." He said with a look of saddness on his handsome face

"I forgive you, William, and your brothers but Eric and Dylan didn't do anything so I wasn't really mad at them." I said with a smile and he smiled back before saying.

"So, friends?"

"Friends." I said and shook his hand. Before I could process what happened, he hugged me, his scent filled the air around me, I think he realised what was going in and quickly pulled away and looked so flustered that he just hugged me.

"Christy, I am so sorry, I didn't mean too-" he apologised but I cut him off.

"It is okay, William. I have to go now. I will see you next time?" I said with a smile.

"Next time." he said and walked towards the elevator and I went back inside.

I went back and saw Selene and Alex passed out on the couch, I chuckled at the sight, they two are going to have a killer headaches when they wake up, I covered them both with blankets and laid down on the other couch oppsite them, feeling too tired to go to my own room.

I thought about the events of tonight but only ones of William kept recurring, from him smiling, the pleading look in his clear blue eyes, his hug, his scent. Soon darkness took over and I found myself falling into a deep sleep.

William's POV

I was in my apartment lying on the couch, feeling too tired to go to my bedroom. I don't know what came over me but I hugged Christy. It felt so good to have her in my arms, it felt so right, her body fitted perfectly in my arms and her scent was like vinilla, and her hair smelt like strawberries, how is that even possible?! I don't know when but I fell into a deep sleep.

How was Chapter 13?
Why your'll don't talk to me or give me feedback? :( I just want to know how your'll like the story and what I could do to make it better, like I said before I won't kill you if you comment so don't be shy!:)
Please comment, vote and share with your friends.

Love Your'll
MistyMe15
xoxo