53

"Now y/n, I'd like for you to have the warriors mirror you." T'Challa commanded. Obviously making them all fight was easy enough, so it was time to up the pressure a little. Plus, it would help on missions. Y/n nodded as she jumped down from the ledge, tilting her head to the side slightly out of curiosity. "Mirror what? Just movement, or powers too?" he asked, watching as all the warriors stopped their fighting. T'Challa shrugged, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. "Whatever you'd like. Just don't injure them." T'Challa smiled. Even if he'd been working with y/n on mind control almost every day, seeing the warriors under her control was still unnerving. They were all so idle and empty when she was in control, it was odd. 

Y/n sighed, making all the warriors form a line shoulder-to-shoulder a few feet behind her. She wasn't sure what power to make them mirror, it was always much harder to control. The first time she was told to try, she opted for fire - which resulted in a lot of burns to the warriors' hands. "Okay, okay. I've got it." She smiled, focusing on the wall in front of her as an orb of energy formed in one of her palms, just like Wanda's powers. It was only a small orb, nothing too dangerous, but enough to show off a little. 

Bucky watched proudly as every single warrior mirrored her, an orb of energy also appearing in each of their palms. "So, she's projecting her powers onto them, right?" Loki asked curiously, tilting his head to the side. Bucky quickly nodded, not removing his gaze from y/n. "Basically, yeah." He hummed. "There's been a lot of trial and error with it, but depending on certain powers it seems to work. But, with things like fire, it can end in a lot of burns for the warriors, because their body isn't used to it." Bucky explained. God, dealing with all those burns wasn't a fun day for anyone. 

The final training session was soon over, and y/n was buzzing. Excited and proud of herself for being able to control her powers so well. Once she was finished thanking all the warriors, y/n disappeared to change out of her training suit and into more casual clothing. T'Challa made his way up to the lab to greet everyone, seeming as he hadn't seen Thor in a long time. But, Loki seemed to have disappeared without anyone taking notice. Not for long, of course, but long enough to know he was up to something. Well, they would've known, if anyone actually noticed.

Loki soon reappeared at the doorway to the lab, his hands respectfully behind his back. "Oh! T'Challa! Let me introduce you to my brother!" Thor exclaimed, gesturing for Loki to make his way over. Loki chuckled slightly at the overexcitement of his brother, slowly strolling over as he reached out to shake T'Challa's hand. "Loki, God of Mischief. Pleasure to meet you." He greeted with a warm smile. T'Challa nodded introducing himself a little further as they shook hands. 

However, a familiar voice caused everyone in the room to freeze. "Brother, who are you talking to? I'm right here." The voice asked, Loki's voice. Everyone quickly looked over at the voice, and then back at the Loki that was stood opposite T'Challa, confusion and surprise hitting them at the same time. A second Loki? The first Loki slowly turned around,  a defensive look on his face as he stepped toward the second Loki. "Who are you?" He asked, taking one of his knives out of his pocket. The second Loki quickly copied him, also taking out a knife. "I'm Loki, God of Mischief. And you are?" He asked, a confused look on his face. The first Loki quickly shook his head, glancing around with a laugh. Was someone playing a sick trick on him? "No, I'm Loki." He argued. Steve and Thor quickly stepped in between the pair of Lokis, confusion on each of their faces. "Well, one of you is lying. If the liar would like to reveal themselves that'd be great. It's far too early for this." Steve sighed, glancing back and forth between them. Both Lokis gasped dramatically at the same time, causing them to seem even more annoyed at one another. "I assure you, I am not lying!" The first Loki exclaimed, causing the second Loki to roll his eyes. Steve glanced between them, looking over at Bucky with wide eyes. "Well neither am I" The second Loki exclaimed. The bickering lasted for a while before Thor finally stepped in, pushing the two Lokis apart. "I'm going to ask a question only my real brother would know." He announced, holding on to his hammer tightly, unsure of if he had to use it or not. "Easy." Both Lokis said at the same time, causing them to begin to bicker once again. Steve rolled his eyes, hushing the identical pair. "What animal did you shapeshift into once to trick me, because you knew it was my favourite animal?" Thor asked with raised eyebrows, crossing his arms over his chest. "A snake!" The second Loki quickly exclaimed, the first Loki seeming to have no clue. The second Loki laughed, clapping his hands proudly. "I told you I was the real Loki!" He exclaimed, but his expression seemed to drop almost immediately as he approached the first Loki, holding a knife up to his neck. "Now, who are you?" He asked defensively. 

The first Loki sighed as the knife was held up to his neck, realising he couldn't wriggle his way out of this one. "Fine, fine." He sighed. And, in the blink of an eye, he shifted back into who he actually was. It was y/n. Everyone's eyes widened in surprise once they realised it was her, they thought it was just one of Loki's illusions. Y/n laughed moving away from the knife held against her neck. "Got you." She teased as she stepped around a dumbfounded Loki, moving to stand beside Bucky. Steve chuckled, setting a hand on Loki's shoulder with a smile. "I think you've got someone coming for your title as the God of Mischief, Loki." He teased.