The void.

Technoblade, Wilbur and Schlatt were sitting outside in the snow watching Tommy and Ranboo climb trees, Philza was making food.

"So why now?" Wilbur said and both Techno and Schlatt looked at him.

"Something changed, something that never happend before."

"What changed?" Technoblade asked.

"Once your in the void for a long time, it allows you to go to a big archive with lots of information like when certain people will enter the void. And Dream's date... It changed, it used to be somewhere in 2025 now it says on the 23rd of may this year."

"But that's really soon."

"Yeah, but what worries me most is that the text was fading the last time i checked."

"You think he's gonna-" Wilbur started.

Schlatt shook his head, "No the void is never wrong, but he will try something once he is there."

"You trust the void a lot," Techno said and Schlatt nodded, "It was my only companion for almost a whole century."

"The void is also really comforting, once you're there it's hard to let go." Wilbur said and then added, "None of us ever really let go, the void is still a piece of us. It feels more like a comforting presence now, that you'll return to home one day."

"Does- Does Tommy feel that, too?"

"He might, but he probably doesn't notice it. He wasn't there for a long time." Schlatt answered Techno's question, "for me it feels like the void is part of me, like we're sharing a body."

"Do you know when you'll return?" Techno asked and Schlatt shook his head, "The void let us pick our own path now, but makes sure we know that it will welcome us back when we're ready."

~

Tommy was sitting in a tree with Ranboo.

"I think we should visit the egg, you know? I haven't seen it yet." Tommy said and Ranboo nodded, "We should bring Wilbur."

Tommy frowned, "I don't know, maybe Wilbur will get influenced by it. I'm immune."

"Oh, yeah, we should tell him we're going, though."

"Yeah."

~

Niki was finally home, in her library when she heard someone else coming down.

"Niki?" She heard Fundy.

Fundy and Jack were both coming, she realised, ofcourse she planned this meeting.

"Hi guys." She forced a smile and signed for them to follow her.

"So how did it go talking to Wil?" She decided to ask.

"He fucking hates me, Niki, I'm so sorry!"

"That's okay," Niki sighed in relief, but it sounded like dissapointment for the two boys.

"The nukes are almost finished," Jack said and Niki felt so guilty, she had agreed to this plan!

"Look- guys. I think we shouldn't-"

"What? The nukes are not good enough for you?" Jack asked and Niki shook her head, "I think we shouldn't kill him, he's just a boy! A-and Technoblade will kill us.."

"What?" Fundy asked.

"Tommy- he- he already died in prison, i know you guys know and he- he is revived, but who says they won't just revive him again if we kill him? All this effort for nothing." Niki almost shouted and Jack shook his head, "They can't keep reviving him I'm sure there is a way to kill him forever."

"Until you find the plan, can you please leave? I've had a long day and I really wanna sleep."

Jack nodded and walked a way.

"You don't want to kill him anymore." Fundy stated.

"I don't," Niki said and sighed, "I saw him getting revived, Fundy, and it made me realise he's just a child. He doesn't deserve all this! Yes, he did a lot of fucked up shit! But isn't it our fault? We're adults and we let those teenagers fight our wars, because we're too weak! It's just- It's our fault they had to grow up so fast and I wanna be able to do something for them, instead of making things worse."

"I will help you, Niki. He is my uncle after all." Fundy smiled and Niki hugged him, "Thanks, Fundy."

"Of course."

~

I'm so tired omg help.

Hope you enjoyed..
We gettin a lot of redemption arcs im the next few chaps, cause its fun!