chapter 11

I had no idea what to do. A million thoughts were going through my head. I sat on the chair opposite to Leander and put my head in my hands. I am the daughter of the leader of the Vinalcian mafia, the same leader who i-

"What happened to yo-our father?" The first thing that i asked. All the boys tensed at this.

"Taylor, uhmm, he was, he was kidnapped." Stuttered Alfonio.

"Do you believe he is still alive?" I fired again. The boys became more tense at that.

"We have not stopped searching for him." Said Leander in a cold and emotionless voice. 

"That was not my question, was it Mr Vinalcia?" i said in the same tone. They all were shocked at this. 

Leander was more curious than shocked, but he hid it well. 

Alfonio and Anthony were staring at me with their mouth open. 

Estian was glaring at me, while Alexandre, well he was pointing his gun at me. I smirked. 

This is gong to be loads of fun. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who are you?" Came Leander's cold voice. 

"Taylor Vázqueto" I replied in the same tone.

"Taylor Vianarco. And you know that was not the question."

"Who i am should be the least of your worries right now. Besides, you have still not answered my question Leander"

The boys were all silent, only glancing between Leander and i.

"No, we are losing hope." He said with a sigh. One could here the desperation, sadness and guilt in his voice. The first time i ever saw him with emotion. The rest of the boys were either looking down to hide their emotions or looking at Leander with sorrow. 

"Did you not receive the letter from him last year?" They looked surprised at that, in fact Estian turned his head so fast that i thought he broke it. 

'How do you know that?" Asked Leander, again emotionless.

"I mailed it." I said with a smirk.

Their face were hilarious. 

Leander was trying to figure me out, Alfonio was staring at me aghast, with a bit of concern, Estian was glaring at the wall, trying to fit the pieces together, Alexandre was still pointing the gun at me, and Anthony was pinching himself. 

"So dinner?" I asked, changing the topic.  "Oh and Alexandre, put your gun away."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dinner was silent, and normal. Well as normal as it can be with them continuously glancing at me, in fact Alexandre was glaring at me the entire time. After we all finished, Leander started

"How do you-" 

"Alfonio said you wanted to tell me the rules?" I interrupted. Leander clenched his jaw, and sighed. 

"Alright. There are some basic rules. The curfew on weekdays is 9 pm, while on weekends it is 10pm. You are not allowed to drink, or smoke, and don't even think about drugs. You are not allowed to be in a relationship till you are sixteen. Respect your brothers. Inform us before going anywhere. Needless to say, keep your grades up, and complete your schoolwork at time. Don't get in trouble or fights."

"Respect is earned not ordered. I am fine with the curfew, however incase of emergencies, i hope there can be exceptions. I don't drink nor smoke or do drugs. If i find it needed, i will inform you about my whereabouts, and i'll try my best in school, no promises. About fights however, i never start them so, again, no promises." I replied. 

Leander looked at me intently for a couple of seconds, trying to analyse the situation,  before nodding. 

"Fair enough. If you need to buy things, tomorrow you can go shopping with your brothers." 

"I actually hold a strong dislike for shopping so i will pass." He looked surprised at that, but like always covered it up. 

"Oh and our cousins will be coming over tomorrow to meet you." Said Alfonio. 

"The Masifirions?" I asked.

"I should not even be surprised" muttered Leander, and then nodded to answer my question.

"And their legal name?" 

"Accariano" Replied Anthony. 

"Great goodnight." With that i walked away, desperately trying to avoid the  conversation. 

"Taylor? Umm I know you are trying to get away and you do not want to talk, i-uh i understand.  But could you-could you just tell us if father is alright?" stuttered Leander. I saw vulnerability in his eyes.

Leander. THE Leander Vianarco, or rather Leander Vinalcia, the leader of the best mafia in the world, cold and emotionless, just stuttered and showed vulnerability. A bit of my heart melted at that.

"Yes. He might not be in the best of conditions, but he has escaped Ramirez's clutches. You will meet him one day, i don't know when, but i promise very soon." I smiled and then went upstairs. Leander was visibly relieved, and even smiled back at me.

Before going to bed, i called Ethan, and told him all that happened today. It had indeed been a very, very long day.

___________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!