ONE

The black limousine pulls up to the front of the brightly lit club.

Seven men in nice suits step out of the car.

They all could hear the loud music coming from inside.

The leader begins to walk and the rest follow.

"Let's get this over with." The leader says with a sigh.

They all walk in and their eyes adjust to the bright neon lights.

"Hello sir, you must be Mr. Taken! You are here to see the boss."

Dream looks down at the small girl in front of him.

His eyes scanned over her slutty outfit. She had Beautiful white lace lingerie they complemented her dark skin and She had black heels on but she still was small compared to the giant gangster.

Dream flashed his handsome and sweet smile

"Yeah I am beautiful."

The girl smiled and blushed.

"Follow me."

The gangsters follow the girl through the crowded club.

All eyes where on the tall men in suits.

Some people felt instant lust towards the attractive men and others felt instant fear from their intimidating presence.

The woman showed the men to a table in the back that was more secluded and private than the other tables.

"I will go let the boss know you're here." She said with a smile and walked away quickly.

"Fuck that was terrifying." The small girl whined out as she walked over to her other colleagues.

Her voice caught the attention of one of her good friends.

George looked over at his friend and could tell she was shaken up.

"Who are they." The clueless boy asked.

The other looked over at him with wide eyes.

"Really George! You don't know who they are!"

he shook his head no.

"They are members of XD, The most known gang in America. They are known for their drug cartels. Plus they are vary skilled and smart and have killed many people who have messed with them. The cops even stay out of their way." The small girl whispers out.

She secretly points over to the group of men in the corner and George looks over.

"The one in the middle is Dream Taken, the leader."

"He's got a charming personality but I fear what he hides under that charming mask."

The male looked at the gangster. He was very handsome and built very well.

The smaller male did find him intimidating. His eyes were bright green and narrow.

It was impossible to tell what he was thinking.

"Oh shit I have to get the boss." The girl says as she runs off quickly.

George continued to look at the gang leader until he realized he had work to do and men to please.

He shook his head, fixed his kitten ears and walked away.

Dream looked up when he saw a man walking towards him,