Little Boy

Through the next 2 weeks you settled into a routine and into your new home. Your routine was simple; wake up, get ready for school, first half of the day do your core classes, second half hero training, after school walk back with Kaminari, Kirishima, Ashido, and Midoriya, once you were home you knocked out your homework, and spent the next hour or two in the little space, forcing yourself to be big when talking to others, then getting dinner, hanging out with your friends, and then going to bed.

Unfortunately, you never got to have uninterrupted time in the little space and the stress of keeping it a secret was making it less affective as a stress reliever.

Today, however, was a Saturday. Most of the class was out, Ashido had suggested a shopping trip and the only people left at the dorms were you and Bakugou.

With pretty much everyone gone you slipped completely into your safe space.

You quickly shut the door to your room, forgetting to lock it, and grabbed your favorite stuffy from under your bed, a larger, cream colored bear named "snowy". You got Snowy as a gift for your fifth birthday and for the next 5 years the two of you were inseparable. He knew all of your secrets, hopes, dreams, and he was the only one who knew about your little space.

With Snowy in your arms you walked over to your closet, standing on your tip-toes to reach the large box with your comfy clothes in it. You ruffled through, finding a blue sweater with clouds all over it and a sun right over the chest and a pair of white overalls. You got dressed with a bit of struggling and pulled on a pair of slippers. You then found your favorite paci, white with a small smiley face on the button.

You smiled behind the paci as you opened your laptop, turning on the newest episode of your favorite cartoon. You wrapped yourself in all of the blankets you had as you sang along to the theme song. After a few episodes you got hungry, deciding to go down the the kitchen.

The kitchen was colder than your room so you changed out of your overalls, which were shorts, and put on a pair of fluffy, pink pajama pants. With your paci in your mouth and Snowy in your arms you made your way down to the kitchen, humming and singing to yourself.

You certainly weren't quiet in your quest for food since you'd forgotten about bakugou. You slammed cabinets, sang loudly, and bounced around. Your noise attracted the one thing you wanted least in the world from the one man you wanted most in the world, you gained the attention of Katsuki Bakugou.

~exposition time~

UA was always an interest of yours. You'd always dreamed of entering the hero program and fighting in the sports festival, and every year without fail, you watched the festival for all three groups.

You'd sat in front of your TV and watched Bakugou win in HD. The camera angles were doing wonders for his appearance, not that it needed much help in the first place. Ash blond hair, carved muscles, broad shoulders, and those eyes. Those god damned eyes. The crimson orbs drove you crazy, during the sports festival they'd get an almost animalistic look in them, savage and filled with nothing but bloodlust. Something about it made you weak and if he tried you would never be able to resist him.

~exposition over (basically Y/N is just super horned up for Bakugou)~

You sat on the counter, watching as your microwave Mac and cheese rotated in the microwave. You didn't trust yourself to use the stove in the little space. In your lap was Snowy as you watches intently, eyes fixed on the timer.

Bakugou POV

Alright, that noise was seriously pissing me off. I started making my way down stairs to ask what the hell was going on. I expected it to just be Y/N accidentally forgetting what the word "quiet" means. He's spending too much time with Dunce and Raccoon eyes, those two are super loud.

When I got to the kitchen I stopped for a minute as the full image of what I was seeing sunk in. At first all I saw was Y/N in his pajamas rummaging through the kitchen. I got distracted for a second, the way his ass moved under those pajama pants drove me crazy inside, but he didn't need to know that. After a moment of starring at his well shaped ass cheeks, something I seem to catch myself doing often, I noticed something else kinda odd. He was walking around with a stuffed animal in his arms, it wasn't that weird but it surprised me. When he went to go put something in the microwave, there was the kicker.

A fucking pacifier.

What. The. Actual Fuck.

What the hell was a 16 year old doing with a fucking pacifier in his mouth? I decided to watch for a few more minutes to figure out what the fuck was happening and I received zero answers. After a few minutes the microwave beeped and he very excitedly got up, stirring in something with a spoon and taking the pacifier out of his mouth to taste it. He smiled really happily and danced around a bit with his eyes closed as he ate. I'll admit it was kinda cute.

After a few seconds the inevitable happened and he crashed his face into the fridge. I had to resist the urge to laugh my ass off before watching his reaction. He'd fallen down, landing on his perfect ass, luckily he hadn't spilled what ever he was eating. A few soft whimpers came out of his mouth and I realized what was happening. He was going to start crying.

I was right, of course I was I'm always right, and after another 2 seconds he started sobbing. He set his food on the ground and popped the pacifier back into his mouth. He was trying to calm himself down but it clearly wasnt working. Part of me hated seeing him cry. Part of me wanted to walk over there, wrap him in my arms and tell him it was ok. He was acting like a toddler and a part of me wanted to take care of him like one.

I ignored the voice but still decided to help. I walked over to where he was sitting and balling his eyes out, and asked a very simple question, "are you alright?"

Second Person POV

"Are you alright?"

Shit shit shit shit shit.

You instantly snapped back into big space after hearing someone else talk, tucking the paci into your pocket and turning to see who it was.

Your panic trippled when you turned to see Bakugou kneeling next to you on the floor. Hed definitely seen you, you could only hope he wouldn't say anything.

"Oh um Bakugou, hi, I'm- I'm fine, uh, how long have you been there?" You wiped your tear stained face and got up, cleaning up everything you'd gotten out.

"Like 5 minutes." His voice was blunt and it seemed as though he didn't care at all. You on the other hand, we're mortified.

"Um... Please don't tell anyone what just happened, you ......
weren't meant to see that."

"See what? You in your pajamas bumping into a fridge then wailing while sucking on a pacifier?" He sounded so smug.

"Yeah... That." You looked down to you feet.

He looked like he was thinking for a moment before he smirked and looked at you, a certain hunger in his eyes. "How about we make a deal? I don't tell anyone what I saw here, and in return, I get to fuck that pretty little ass of yours."

You couldn't help but blush like crazy. You wanted to say yes, but there was a small part of your brain that doubted him. You found that part of your brain and shut it down. Immediately agreeing to the terms, which were really a win-win for you. He told you to finish eating and then come up to his room, which you did (you also decided to put Snowy back in your room with your paci).