17:

DAMIAN'S P.O.V

I was waiting for Stephanie in a very posh restaurant. My mom had made the reservation for dinner. It looked really amazing. The best part was the live music. Remind me to take Jen to a restaurant with live music. She will surely love it.

Presently I was waiting for this woman for 30 minutes. One more minute and I'm out of here. That way I will convince mom that she wasn't meant for me.

Luck was not on my side, she entered the restaurant. Well I hade seen her photo so I know how she looks like. In reality she wore more make up. She was wearing a red mini dress with no straps. In short dress was too revealing for a first time meeting.

When she reached the table, out of sheer politeness nothing else I stood up. She just lunged on me. I had to hold her otherwise she would have fell.

"Oh my god Damian!! I'm was so damn excited to meet you. I was getting ready since morning today." She squealed in her very irritating voice.

"Yeah I noticed." I pointed at her clothes.

"Aww did you like it?" She grabbed my arms.

Just not wanting to be rude, I answered, "Yeah, you look good."

Her eyes lost the excitement for a moment probably because she was expecting a long sentence full of compliments for her style and looks.

"Thank you, you look very handsome and hot." She batted her eyelashes.

"Thanks please have a seat." I motioned her to sit.

After we sat the waitress gave us the menu.

"What will you have?" I asked her.

"I will just have a quinoa salad with red wine." She said in her sophisticated voice.

"Just salad? Are you sure you don't want anything else?" I asked little shocked.

"No. I'm on my diet so nothing but salad for me." She said proudly.

"Alrighty then. Excuse me please?" I called the waitress.

"One quinoa salad for the lady and Chicken fried rice. And also make two glass of red wine."

"Sure sir. Thank you." The waitress nodded and left.

"Damian tell me about you." I don't know why but whatever she is saying is sounding so loud and overly excited.

"Well I'm businessman in New York. I own the Wilson Clothing. You must have heard about it?"

"Of course!! I love your brand. And there's no doubt. I love your own personal clothing style."

Embarrassed, "Thank you."

"So what is your take on love?" She asked.

Oh so deep!
"I always say love is the only thing which keeps us sane. Without love, there is no life."

"I'm impressed Damian. Well, for me love is a part of life. There are so many other aspects in life like money, stability. I mean money is so much important."

"I agree money is important, but not more than love."

"What would you do with love if you don't have money? You will live on streets?"

Why is she so shallow?

"Yes I would. If you have a person who you love and loves you back, that is your home. You don't need four walls to find a home. Home is where your loved one is."

"I............."

"Here are your meals sir and madam." The waitress served us.

Both of us had our meal in complete silence. To be honest I didn't want to talk to her after knowing all that she loves in her life is money. I can't date a girl like her let alone marry her.

"I gotta go. I had a good time. But I'm sorry, this can't continue. You and I want different things from life." I concluded our "date".

"But Damian we can try few more dates. I'm sure we will be perfect for each other." She said in her tone.

"Stephanie please it's better if we go our different ways."

I say and call a cab for her.

"Goodbye Stephanie." I say and motion her to sit in the cab.

She looked at me with a very negative expression. It was like wait and watch expression. But I will deal with it later. Right now I just need to go home and relax.
...........................

"Mom, dad. I'm home."

"We are at the pool honey." I can hear my mom's voice.

As soon as I stepped in the pool area, my mom who was sitting near the pool with her legs dipped in water asked me,
"How was your date?"

What should I answer her? I think I should be honest with her.

"Mom it is not what you think. I met Stephanie. But we are very different people. We want different things from life. So I think this topic is over for good now."

"Ohh honey. I really thought you two could be a thing." Mom said sadly.

"Mom!! It's okay. I will meet my girl at the right time." I gave her a side hug.

"Or maybe you have already met her. You just need to figure out that she is the one. Girl of your dreams." Dad came towards us. He loved swimming very much. He was the one who taught me all the strokes of swimming.

"Dad. What do you mean?" I asked little confused.

"I mean to say that maybe she has already entered in your life. But right now you don't know that she is the girl of your dreams. Your everything." Dad explained.

"I- I will think about it dad."

"Good night hon." Mom smiled.

"Night."
........................

I laid down on bed thinking about what dad said earlier. She has already entered your life. She is girl of your dreams.

Jenifer.

The only girl who came in my mind. She has already entered in my life. And she has impressed me absolutely.

Is Jenifer the girl of my dreams?

**************
Hey guys. I hope you like this chapter. Pls vote comment and follow me.

Sorry no Jen in today's update.

Did you like Stephanie?😂

Name one thing from your bucket list. Mine would be to learn horse riding.

Love,
A.