three

"Alright let's get this show on a road

"Alright let's get this show on a road." Kyler stood in front up on the couch. " You should all know the rules by now but if you don't." He turned towards his MC in crime , Marcus King.

"If you don't do what you pull, you drink. If you pull it and the game falls over , you drink. Who ever gets the most drunk has to do a dare chosen by us at the end of the week." Everyone listens eagerly as he speaks .

"First up, Dommy boy." Kyler points to his best friend who steps up to the game rubbing his hands together.

He pulls the block out carefully and turns it around to reveal his task. "Give a lap dance to a girl of your choice." He hummed as he turned around, playing as if he didn't know who he was going to pick. "Rhegan get yo fine ass over here." he snapped his fingers to the chair.

"Oh hell no." Rhegan scoffed backing away.

"What?" Dominic teased as he slowly stalked towards her. "Are you scared?" He stood so close to her as he stared down at her 5'9 figure.

It looked so intense from our spots against the wall that I wondered how Rhegan felt under his gaze.

One thing about Rhegan was that she would prove anybody wrong. Which is why she narrowed her eyes at Dominic and stalked towards the chair —making sure to bump into him as she passed by.

"This should be interesting ." I smirk as Kyler turns on pony by ginuwine.

"Oh shit." Jora's jaw dropped as Dominic took his shirt off revealing his eight pack and smooth brown skin. I could've sworn I saw Rhegan's eyes widened as she took him in. I knew for sure that I wasn't imagining her tug her plump red bottom lip between her teeth.

Dominic took a hold of Rhegan's head and began to thrust his crotch into her face. Rhegan brought her manicured hands towards his thighs and gripped them while he went to work.

"I cannot believe my eyes." Sade said in awe as we watched Dominic turn into Magic Mike.

The girls in the room were pratically drooling as he dropped into Rhegan's lap and began to grind his hips into her lap. Rhegan threw her head back in laughter and Dom took this as an opportunity to lick the column of her neck.

"Cover your eyes ." Kyler warned Skylar. "Sir I am a grown ass women." She says putting a hand up before turning her attention back to the show.

"Oh my lord ." Dominic was now picking up Rhegan, causing her to squeal out and wrap her legs around his waist. "I got you." he promised with a smirk."Just hang on tight."

Just as I thought this couldn't get any better — it did .

Dominic wrapped his hands around her thighs tightly and started dry humping her . Rhegan's face was red as she used her hand to cover her mouth. "He was a stripper in his past life, I just know it." I said as we watched him practically fuck her.