Nightmare part 1

Sam sat up from one of his visions. He looked over at dean and Alison who were both sleeping then he turned the lamp on.

"Dean." Sam shook deans arm. "Dean."

Dean woke up and raised his head slightly, he grunted as he looked around.

"What are you doing, man? It's the middle of the night." Dean asked him.

"We have to go." Sam said.

"What's happening?" Dean asked.

"We have to go...right now." Sam said as he picked up his duffle bag.

Dean sighed as he looked over at his daughter. Alison was more of a deep sleeper than the two men, which made it harder to get her up at times.

"Ali." Dean lightly shook her. "Alison, you have to get up."

"No..." the girl mumbled, still more than half asleep.

"Yes, come on." Dean shook her.

She didn't budge, Dean sighed as he got out of the bed. He then pulled them covers off of the girl and picked her up, tossing her over his soldier.

Ali didn't care as long as she still got to sleep.

~~~

"McReedy, detective McReedy. Badge number 158. I've got a signal 480 in progress. I need the registered owner of a two-door sedan, Michigan license plate— Mary-Frank-6-0-3-7." Sam said over the phone. "Yeah, okay. Just hurry."

They then put him on hold.

"Sammy, relax. I'm sure it's just a nightmare." Dean said.

"Yeah, tell me about it."

"I mean it. You know, a normal, everyday, naked-in-class nightmare. This license plate, it won't check out. You'll see." Dean stated.

"It felt different, Dean— real...like when I dreamt about our old house and Jessica." Sam said.

"Well, yeah, that makes sense. You're dreaming about our house, and your girlfriend. This guy in your dream, you ever seen him before?" Dean asked.

"No."

"No, exactly. Why would you have premonitions about some dude in Michigan?" Dean questioned.

"I don't know." Sam said.

"Me neither."

"Yes, I'm here." Sam said as he was taken off hold.

The person on the other end said something making Sam take a deep breath as he looked up, then over at dean.

"Jim Miller— Saginaw, Michigan." Sam said as he was writing it down. "Do you have a street address?" He asked. "Got it. Thanks." He then hung up.

Sam sighed.

"It checks out." He said. "How far are we?" He asked dean.

Dean looked over at him, then back at the road.

"From Saginaw? A couple hours." Dean told him.

"Drive faster."

Dean then sped up.

~~~