||Him||

I hummed a soft tune as I dried my body off with a towel, giving a brief glance to the dress Azrael laid out on the bathroom chair for me.

I don't know where he got such a pretty frock but it was more detailed and elegant than anything I'd ever be able to make.

My cheeks heated as I found a lacy, baby blue underwear set under the clothing and I picked up the pieces gingerly before putting them on

I wasted no time in slathering copious amounts of body butter on my brown skin, appreciating the masculine scent of the product that reminded me of my mate.

Soon, I was fully moisturized and I admired myself in the mirror for a moment, my skin soft and dewy, accentuated by the promiscuous lingerie.

"But my hair" I whined as my eyes drifted up and locked onto the frizzy and slightly knotted mess on my head.

With a sigh a turned on the tap and wet my hands, my brows furrowing as I gently ran my fingers through the strands to untangle my unruly mane.

Luckily it wasn't as bad as it looked and I seemed to get my hair under control not too long after, with a few added passes of a brush.

"Better" I breathed in relief.

Turning back around, I pulled the dress on and did a little spin in the garment. I giggled as the material tickled my ankles—I wasn't used to wearing anything this long.

"Almost done?"

I heard Azrael call out from the other side of the door.

I twisted the knob and walked out of the bathroom, deciding to answer him with a beaming smile instead.

"Daddy look!" I exclaimed while twirling again, showing off the flowy dress and how it danced across my skin.

I stopped spinning to catch his reaction but the sight of him made my heart stutter and rendered me speechless. 

Maybe it was because we had only spent such a little amount of time together and I wasn't used to seeing someone so beautiful.

Or perhaps it was because of how different he looked today; bright eyed and glowing. It didn't help that he was dressed so delectably: black ripped jeans, a dark blue dress shirt with its sleeves rolled up and his hair styled in its perfectly messy way.

My bits throbbed as I caught sight of a diamond stud decorating his right ear.

"You have an earring." I pointed out dumbly. 

Gods I was so attracted to this man.

He appeared amused at my random statement and took my hand in his, allowing his strength to pull me closer to him.

"Yes but I never wear it. I felt like putting it in today though."

His eyes slowly examined my frame and he lifted my arm, allowing me to spin for him so that he could fully take in my appearance.