Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴏᴄᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴄᴇs - 17

Soon they finished their breakfast and went to the training ground. Everyone chose their respectful sparring partner and began training.

Everything was going fine until Y/n felt a strange energy.

"Hey guys," - She spoke out, catching their attention. - "Will you excuse me? I need to go to the restroom." - She said, about to walk away.

Everyone nodded.

'This is strange.' - She thought to herself while walking towards the energy she felt. - 'What would a cursed spirit do here and on top of that, it's not even just one and they are all first and special grades.'

She furrowed her brows. - 'I must take care of them as soon as possible before they get to the others and someone get hurt.' - At the thought she nodded slightly to herself and hurried to the curses' locations.

Y/n found two of the first-grade curses deep in the forest. She collected some energy in her fist and put her right hand in a spear looking position. Suddenly, her nails grew longer and sharper, allowing her to penetrate easier through the curses. She stabbed them in their heart placed area, destroying them in a second.

'Now, let's find the others.' - She said in her thoughts, quickly rushing to the other curses that were slowly heading to the training area.

While running she noticed a few crows watching her. She followed their movements from the corners of her eyes.

Then she noticed one of them flying back in the direction of the main building.

'Strange.' - Y/n thought to herself as she soon got to her next target. A special grade curse stood right in front of her.

It had a similar to a humanoid form.

'I can sense his presence again. Is it possible? But here?' - She thought while watching the curse in front of her that was moving and laughing in a mocking manner.

She followed its every move as it suddenly appeared in front of her and attacked her with a wide range explosion.

The attack sent her flying away as well as the trees around.

She soon hit a tree that stopped her from flying further, falling down and hitting her face on the ground.

"Tch." - She furrowed her brows when she noticed a part of the last tree she hit has got her stuck on the ground.

Y/n tried pulling away but with no result.

The curse was once again right in front of her, mocking her in her face. She watched it with an annoyed look on her face as it pulled out its arm pointed at her.

As it was about to set another explosive attack at her, the curse suddenly got sliced in five parts, a terrified look on its face.

"Are you alright? I thought this would be a small fry for you." - Someone spoke and the voice sounded familiar.

When she looked up, Y/n noticed a familiarly dressed boy with a pink hair.

But the voice wasn't his.

"What are you doing here, Sukuna?" - She asked, following his movements as he took out a finger from the middle of the now sliced curse's body and swallowed it with pleasure.

"I just felt the presence of the finger plus the explosion got everyone's attention." - Sukuna said as he leaned his upper body over Y/n's head. - "They will be here in a minute or so. Ah, do you need help? Or should I leave you here to suffer?" - He asked with a smirk.

"However you want." - Y/n said emotionlessly, closing her eyes and laying her head on the ground.

"Hm." - He looked at her with confusion and yet some kind of concern in his eyes.

Suddenly, she felt lighter. The tree part has been lifted off her and thrown away.

"Here." - Sukuna pulled his arm out in front of her.

Y/n looked at him with a rose brow. - "Thank you." - She took his hand and stood up.

"You are covered with blood." - He continued. - "How did it even manage to cause you so much damage?" - The curse asked with a confused look.

"I didn't get the time to react." - She explained. - "This one was strangely faster than usual."

"Hm." - Sukuna caught his chin with his index and thumb fingers and thought about it.

"Kanako!" - Y/n was surprised by the sudden voices and turned around, seeing the running students who just closed the distance between them, looking worried.

"Kanako?" - Sukuna asked confused.

"I'll explain later." - Y/n said quietly as he nodded.

"A-are you alright, Kanako?!" - Kugisaki yelled worriedly, catching her breath.

"Do you think she is alright?" - Fushiguro hit her head slightly. - "She is covered with blood and seems like she has some severe wounds. Does she look alright to you?!" - He said with an annoyed yet worried tone.

"I'm alright, thanks to Sukuna." - Y/n said with a small smile.

"S-Sukuna?!" - Some of them shouted as all of them looked shocked.

"Anything wrong, brats?" - Sukuna looked at them annoyed.

"Yes, it's strange that YOU would help anyone." - Kugisaki said annoyed.

"Tch." - He growled.

"And return Itadori." - Fushiguro growled back at him.

"And what if I say no?" - Sukuna said, smirking.

He turned around, facing them all, as they prepared to fight him.

"Stop it!" - Y/n yelled, slightly annoyed.

Everyone looked at her with confused yet a bit scared expression since this was the first time she yelled.

"He helped me so what? Not every curse has to be always an asshole." - She lowered her voice by the end of her sentence, returning to her emotionless state but with annoyance in her eyes.

"That wasn't really nice, ya know?" - Sukuna said, putting his hands on his waist.

Fushiguro's and Kugisaki's expressions were filled with concern now as the others looked confused.

"Are you alright?" - Someone spoke out in the back, catching their attention.

"Oh, you are finally here, Gojou-sensei!" - Kugisaki pointed out at him.

"And what took you so long?" - Fushiguro added with annoyance in his tone.

"Ah, sorry, I had to take care of something." - He said sheepishly then smiled widely. - "But it seems Sukuna took care of her anyway."

"Took care, my ass!" - Fushiguro got angrier. - "What if he took this chance and killed her?!" - He almost yelled.

"But he didn't!" - Gojou grinned.

"Tch." - Fushiguro didn't want to continue since his teacher would just continue his way.

Everyone looked annoyed.

"Alright so," - Sukuna broke the rising silence as he took ahold of Y/n, wrapping his arms around her waist. - "I'll take her for a while. I hope you don't mind sharing your love object with me~" - He smirked then suddenly disappeared away from their sight.

He used the chance of the time they gave him after spitting out the truth for some and dumbfounding all of them.

"W-what the hell?!" - They all yelled which took Gojou back to his senses.

"Gojou-sensei, help us find her!" - Kugisaki, Fushiguro and Maki yelled at him.

"Calm down. I'm sure they'll be alright!" - He said, trying to reassure them which just made them even more annoyed.

"Hmm..." - He looked at the sky while the others were panicking out of anger and worry.