The dance... (Revised)

*I was told in messages by a couple people i need to use more green dresses which i get because her pairing is Loki, I'm only going to change the ball gown dress, the others match her personality as being a princess of Alfheim 8/8/2021*

*There will be some communication in the mind, Italic as always. I will be using gif's from the live action Cinderella movie ballroom scene. so just pretend it's Loki and Zariah for aesthetic purposes., and the music i thought was perfect honestly*

Zariah is standing at her wardrobe, unsure what dress to wear, she shifts through the different gowns' undecided, just then a knock came upon the door. "Come in!" In walked in Frigga, carrying a beautiful dark green gown in her arms, she was already dressed for the ball tonight, she had a big smile on her face. "I figured I would help you get ready; I have the perfect gown for you." She said as she laid the dress on the bed.

As Zariah drew closer to the bed, she sees the gown is a beautiful dark green gowns and among the bodice of the dress was beautiful roses stitched onto the dress

As Zariah drew closer to the bed, she sees the gown is a beautiful dark green gowns and among the bodice of the dress was beautiful roses stitched onto the dress. She just smiled at its' beauty and turned to the queen "It's gorgeous, my queen." Frigga touches the girl's cheek with a warm and loving smile on her face "Go put it on, then I shall do your hair and we shall go. I am to escort you." Zariah excitedly yet gently grabs the dress and walks to the divider and goes to put the dress on when she came out, the queen gasps "Oh child, it's perfect. You are a vision indeed." She motioned her to come to the vanity so she can do her hair. 

"Loki will be amazed I assure you." Zariah blushed heavy at this comment. The queen started to brush the goddess's long, dark, brown locks as she starts to arrange her hair, ends up pulling her hair back and pinning it in an elegant style, she then fastens pretty white and pink flowers from the garden in her hair. After she finishes, she sighs happily at her work. "There, you are ready, my dear."

"Thank you, it's perfect." She replies as she gets up from the chair from the vanity. The queen and her lock arm in arm as they walked out of the room towards the ballroom, "Now there will be announcements, I will be announced first as is proper and then you will be announced. Loki is waiting for you but has already been announced. As guest of honor, you have the first dance my dear, and of course it will be Loki. He's very excited to see you. I heard you both had quite an afternoon together."

Zariah couldn't help but smile, especially at the thought that Loki almost kissed her until Thor interrupted innocently "Yes, it was nice to finally speak with him. We managed to speak about our feelings when it came to being soulmates, yet we still have a lot to learn about each other. I do know in a few days I have to go see my father to tell him. I am not sure how he will feel in truth." She replied as they reached the doors.

Frigga turns to the girl taking her hands in hers "My dear, Loki is your soulmate, your father will just have to understand that we do not choose our soulmates. We are destined." She smiles as she places a small kiss on the girls forehead.