Help

I'm just gonna jump right into this.
-----------

"Alright Ms. (L/n). I know you have had... problems in the past. Now that you're better, I need you to help me. Well, help a boy your age. He has done some... bad things to Corona here. I need you to turn him back into the happy boy, I once heard about." The king of Corona demands from you.

"Oh, of course, your Majesty." You bow before having two guards escort you to this boy's cell in the dungon.

"Here he is." The tall guard with the mustache says.

"Thank you." You smile.

"We'll be right out here of the cell, just if you need anything." The pale skinny guard reminds as he lets you into the boy's cell, closing the door behind you.

You walk over to the boy who's sitting on one of the fold out beds, petting a raccoon.

The raccoon instantly sees you and jumps out of the boy's arms. "Ruddiger!" The boy yells at the raccoon.

You pick up the raccoon, "Hey there buddy! Aren't you adorable?" You giggle.

That's when the boy notices you. He's never seen someone so beautiful. But he brushed it off, knowing that he would never have a chance with you.

"Hello there!" You smile, turning to the boy, with the raccoon in your arms. You walk over to him and sit down.
"I'm Y/n!" You grin, "You're Varian? Right?" You ask. "I, uh, that's a cute name, Y/n. I-I mean, yes. Varian is my name!" Varian corrects himself.
You giggle, "Thanks. And your name's cute too." Varian's eyes widened as he blushed.

"Honestly, the princess made you sound worse than you actually are." You smiled.

Varian's face went hard, "The princess? She's an idiot, don't believe anything she says. Especially promises." Varian clenched his teeth and his fists.

"Varian. I know what happened. But I know the sweet boy I also heard about is still in there." You hold his hand.

"Ugh! You're just saying that! I'm a lost cause!" Varian screams as you, ripping his hand away.

"Varian." You smile softly, "Don't say that. You are not a lost cause. What you did... What you did was because you wanted to help to free you father. You had a reason to do what you did. I think that is an amazing reason to do that." You softly kiss his forehead, "I-" You got cut off by the tall guard with a mustache.

"Time's up." He opens the cell and you walk out, the raccoon jumping out of your arms and running to Varian. You turned, winked at him and said, "I'll be back!"

Before turning back to leave the cell, Varian ran up to you and pulled you into a hug, "I'll be excited for tomorrow." He whispered into your ear.

You broke the hug, before saying, "I'll bring ham sandwiches. Heard they're your favorite." And with that, you left, the guards closing the cell behind you.

The Next Day!

"Okay, Ruddiger. She seems to like me. I like her too. Maybe, if I hint I like her back, then we could possibly date and-" Varian got cut off by you skipping to his cell, with a picnic basket in your hands.

"I'm here!" You smile. Varian noticed no guards, "Where's the guards?" "Oh, well, they saw how you were with me, so they decided to let me down here by myself." You say unlocking the cell door, walking in and closing the door behind you.

"I brought ham sandwiches!" You smile. You open the picnic basket and lay out a checkered picnic blanket.

Varian sits down on it and pulls you into his lap. "Woah!" You say surprised. "What?" Varian snuggles his head into your neck. "Varian, you're sweet and all, but you know I'm only here to help you, not to, uh, date... you." You say, trying to choose your words right, hoping not to anger him.

"Oh, right. B-But, we're friends right?" Varian asks, a little crushed.
"Uh, sure. Why not. I mean, you'd be my first friend, and I always wanted one, so..." You trailed off.
"Yay!" Varian smiles, clinging to you.
"B-But, you can let go of me." You pry yourself away from him and sit across from him, placing the picnic basket in between the two of you.

"Actually, can you feed me?" Varian asks. "You have two working ha-" Varian cuts you off. "You know what? You will feed me."
"Varian. No." You say sternly.
"Fine." He growls harshly.

After finishing eating, including Ruddiger eating apples, the arguing was like it never happened and you and Varian were acting like friends.

"Alright, Varian. Now that we've eaten and hung out as friends, we need to talk more about the... situation." You say. "Only..." Varian hesitates. "Only if you kiss me, we can talk about it." Varian demands.

"Varian. I can't do that." You grit your teeth. "Give me one good reason why." Varian says. "Well, if we want to hang out with privacy, including Ruddiger, if I get caught kissing you, the guards will think that I might be in love with you and that if you ask me for the key to leave, I'll give it to you since I'd be in love with you. We do not need that. And there's 2 things that can come from that bad situation. 1. We wouldn't be able to have alone time. And 2. We could never see each other again and then someone else will come for you and I won't have a friend and I could never see your cute face again! I do Not want that to happen." You freak out towards the end.

"'Cute face'?" Varian asks before smirking and walking over to you, "You think I'm cute?" "Well, who doesn't?" You ask, crossing your arms, not taking a step away from him.
"Does this mean, you want to kiss me?" Varian asks, stopping in front of you. You stand there before grabbing his face and kissing him hard.

The two of you started to make out, Varian picked you up and carried you over to the fold out bed. He sat down on it, with you on his lap and legs wrapped around his waist. The two of you never broke the kiss.

You then realized, after like 16 minutes of making out and Varian's hands exploring your body, (Yes, I know. Dirty. But he didn't touch you too inappropriately), you felt something growing under you.

You pulled away to realize that Varian was hard. "Mmm. Is the little alchemist tight." You smirk, wrapping your arms around his neck. "Sh-Shut up." Varian looked away blushing.

"Well, I should go before the guards think you killed me." You got off him. "Noooooo." Varian whined, "I want you. I want my Baby Girl!" "Sorry, Daddy. I gotta go. But I'll be back tomorrow." You kiss him and brush you pointer finger underneath his chin, before leaving.

"Love you." And with that you leave, of course locking the cell back up before leaving.

"Love you too." Varian says after you leave.

He turns to see Ruddiger, who is faking to try to not to throw up. "Be quite." Varian rolls his eyes at the raccoon.

---------
Author's Note

...

I...

Yeah, okay.

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See you soon
Ruddiger

Word Count: 1239

Future Ruddiger here! I honestly don't have much to say except I hope you enjoyed.