Justice for Velvet

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Tap*

*Tap*

*Tap*

"So..." I began. On the other of my desk are none other than Jaune Arc and Cardin Winchester. Cardin is in a sorry state; with bruises and such. I take a sip of my mug and smile, "who wants to go first?"

23 minutes earlier...

Jaune saw Team CRDL harassing a second-year student, a rabbit faunus named Velvet Scarlatina. Long story short, he makes quick work of them thanks to his special training.

"And, and? What happened next?" I asked.

"Well, that's where..." Jaune gulped. "You showed up, sir."

I kick the cafeteria doors in like a boss. "Yo!" I walk around like I own the place which, technically, I do. Everyone just stares at the Headmaster as he taps his cane with every step and then notices the three students on the other end.

"What's going on over here?" I  point my finger at the three.

"Nothing, sir. Just teaching this filthy faunus and this dead-last their place." Cardin answered with a big smile on his face.

"Really?" I turn to Jaune. "And what about you, Mr. Arc?"

Jaune looks at me nervously before opening his mouth. "W-well... I saw Cardin bullying her and I just couldn't stand for it."

"And why is that?"

"Because its wrong?" Jaune said skeptically.

"Quite right."

"Oh come on." Cardin said and pulls harder on Velvet's ears. "Are you really telling me that you would protect this filthy animal over your fellow men."

"And why is that such a bad thing, Mr. Winchester?" I asked. "We are all Huntsmen here and as Huntsmen it is our duty to protect life; all life."

"But they're animals, Headmaster, they don't deserve to live."

Everyone in the cafeteria gives Cardin the stink-eye.

I take a sip of my mug which just magically appeared in my hand. "Very well." I then bash Cardin with said mug, surprising the students.

"Wh-what the hell!?" Cardin yells as the blow shatters his Aura.

"Its called karma, Mr. Winchester. Now clench your teeth." I punch Cardin in the gut, causing the boy to double over in pain. Wasting no time, I proceed to bash Cardin with my cane a bunch times, leaving him with bruises and such.

"You... bastard!" Cardin cried out in pain.

"I'll keep this brief..." I crouch down to meet Cardin's eye level. "I do not tolerate racism in my school. No matter the option, this is simply unacceptable behavior for a Huntsman."

"B-But..."

"Let me put it in a language that you can understand." My words become more casual. "I absolutely despise racists fucks like you. The only reason you're even here now is because we don't do psychological evaluations, otherwise you would have been rejected a long time ago." Emerald Aura begins to surround my body in a menacing manner. "Should I catch you or your team pulling shit like this again, I will have you all expelled on the spot and if you have gall to stick around in Vale, I will have my crow and domina-I mean disciplinarian hunt you down. Do I make myself clear?"

Cardin nods frantically.

"Good, now get out of my sight." Cardin immediately picks himself up rushes out of the cafeteria with his team in toe.

With a sigh, I turn to the two students. "Are you alright?"

Jaune and Velvet nods.

I pat Velvet's head and smile. "I'm just glad you're alright."

A pink line appears on Velvet's face.

I can't help but internally squeal at the cute sight. 'No one messes with my bunny.'

(Back to the Office)

"Umm... headmaster? Why did you want us to recount a story you were there for?" Jaune asked.

"Simple, Mr. Arc. I just wanted to give our audience some context." I hum.

"Okay...? But why bring Cardin here?"

"Dramatic effect." I take a sip of my mug.

Cardin scoffs, "well if there's nothing else, I'm going back to the nurse's office."

"Not so fast, Mr. Winchester. There is another reason for your presence here." Glynda walks in. "Glynda here wants impart some of her wisdom about how you should treat your fellow classmates." I take a sip of my mug. "Glynda, if you please?"

With a beautiful smile, Glynda uses her Semblance to lift Cardin up and proceeds to take him to her office to impart her... "wisdom" on the misguided youth.

...yeah, he's never coming back.

"Umm... so can I go now?" Jaune asks.

"In due time, Mr. Arc. I would first like to know your progress on paying my bill." I told him.

"It's... good?" Jaune said.

"..."

"..."

"Get your shit together, Arc." I deadpanned.

Jaunes looks down in shame. "...yes, sir."