Chapter 46 - 𝖀𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝕬𝖙𝖙𝖆𝖈𝖐

Reina's Point of View

'I don't believe we were done.' his voice thundered from behind grabbing me and slamming me against the wall and roughly with no warning whatsoever smashed his lips onto mine.

He grabbed the phone out of my hand as I was in surprise and snapped it into two pieces in other hand while his other had a grasp around the back of my neck drawing me in for more and more. I used this opportunity to dominate him. 

I allured him closer making him believe that I was attached to the way he tasted and then kneed him in the ball and jumped over him. He was in pain as we can all tell.

'If all you wanted was to get on top of me, you could have just said.' he slyly whispered into my ear.

'Oh shut up, I always knew you were more of a bottom anyways.' I snarked back with a sinister tone edging into my voice. 

His smirk fell instantly into a frown and pushed me down so I was at the bottom.

'I can show you how much of a top I am if you let me take you to bed with one nod and then-' he was cut off by a blaring alarm which was at the highest volume of noise.

It practically made my eyes bleed.

It clearly meant something as Narcissus automatically jumped off me and cocked his gun out ready to shoot. 

'Nemesis, go to the room and lock it.'

'What no wh-' I started.

'Not the time to argue Reina.' 

'Well I don't fucking care.'

And then the next movements was him shoving me into the room and locking it. Who on fucking hell did he think he was?

I heard his footsteps faint away and I sighed. There was no way to get out of here since the doors were always bolted shut. 

Thats when I heard another man, unfamiliar to any of the others.

He had a specific accent; a Greek accent.

Oh my God. The Milopians had decided to attack.

Yes, I knew about the little feud between the American Mafia and the Milopians; I am very nosy. 

I also knew that they were stupid but not as stupid as coming to attack them where the Americans had more power after all. But hey people surprise you.

The door was bashed down and the last thing that I had heard was the gun shots ringing.

A/N WE REACHED 100K READS. I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCHHH. THANK YOU :)