So much for careful.

Monday 5:00 pm

Monday 5:00 pm

My phone vibrated as I sat on my bed cleaning out my backpack. I always tried to clean it out before the new week. I was going to start laundry then shower.

It was key, telling me he was at the door.

I ran downstairs to let him in.

"What was that about?" I asked him as we walked up the stairs.

"To keep it real, I don't know. He's only come over here a few times before." Key explained.

"Yeah? Well he's pretty scary, I won't even lie. I see why niggas don't fuck around with him." I said laughing a bit.

"You don't have to worry about him." Key assured me.

I sat back down on my bed. "So what did he say?"

My phone rang before he got to answer. It was Araceli on FaceTime.

"Hey. Wassup?" I answered.

"Hey, you riding with me in the morning?" She asked.

I looked up at Key. He shook his head.

"No, I'm good."

"You gon take the bus?"

"Nah, I have a ride." I told her smiling.

"Bitch, who givin you a ride?" She asked.

"Um, my neighbor." I hesitated telling her.

"Damn, I'm jus yo neighbor now?" Key said shaking his head grinning.

"Oooo is that the boy from next door?" She squealed in the phone.

"Bye Araceli, See ya at school. Love you!" I said hanging up before she could ask anymore questions.

"You think you funny." He said.

"Whatchu mean?" I looked at him with innocent eyes.

"I'm jus the neighbor?" He said licking his lips.

"I dunno. Who you supposed to be to me?" I asked standing up and putting my hands on my hips.

He stepped closer to me and gripped my face smashing his lips on mine. I opened my mouth as his tongue entered and explored.

He moved his mouth to my earlobe and nibbled on it. "Call me daddy." he whispered.

"Mmmmm" a hum was all I could manage.

He licked down the side of my neck and gently bit down. "Say it."

"Daddy." I quietly moaned out as he attacked my neck.

"Mmmhmmm." He said turning me around and lifting my shirt over my head.

He pushed all my books on the floor and pressed my body forward pulling down my shorts.

He bent down and kissed my hip and bit my ass cheek. He then tapped my leg to make me climb up on the bed pushing me down and arching my back.

He kissed my pussy lips and slipped his tongue in with a groan vibrating my core.

He stood up and removed his shirt, then pulled down his basketball shorts and entered me swiftly.

I moaned into the bed as I grabbed a handful of blankets to brace myself as he slowly pumped in and out of me.

I could feel my juices pouring down my thighs.

Key kissed my on my back and shoulders while increasing his speed. He pulled me back and wrapped one had around my collarbone and licked my ear.

"Say it. Say it now!" He commanded never missing a stroke.

"Daddy." I quietly moaned.

"Nuh uhhh." He said gripping my breasts pushing in deeper. " I want to hear you get loud."

He licked my ear and pulled back and slammed himself back in.

"Daddy!" I moaned not being able to hold it in.

"Yeah baby. Just... like... that." He steadied his stroke.

The pressure increased in my stomach. I knew what was coming next.

"Daddy... I'm.." I gushed on us both.

Key released me from his hold and put me back in my arched position without missing a beat. He used one of his hands to hold mine together behind my back while keeping his rhythm.

I looked back at him. The Sweat glistening on his body turned me on even more. "Harder daddy." I screamed.

He did as I said. Drumming faster into me, I could tell he was getting close.

"Baby I have to pull-"

"Don't. I don't want you to stop." I whined cutting him off, getting close to climax again.

Moaning and grunting filled the room as he splashed in and out of me with no mercy.

"Tell me when!" he ordered.

"I'm cumming."I shouted not caring who could hear me.

"Take this nut for daddy." He grunted splashing in before he released. I felt him explode inside while his body twitched.

We collapsed on the bed. I could feel his heart beating through his chest against my back.

His breathing calmed and he lifted up removing himself from me causing our mixed juices to stream on the bed.

"So much for careful." He said smirking.

"It's so much." I said rolling over to sit up and look at the mess. "Take a shower with me." I said standing up and walking naked out the room.

"Go pee first so you can get the rest out." He instructed.

I went in the bathroom and turned on the shower and sat on the toilet to pee watching as more of his cum poured out of me.

"Ewwww." I laughed to myself.