Chapter 4: Eis

Jisun smiled at the tiara in front of her, nodding her head

Jisun smiled at the tiara in front of her, nodding her head. "This is the one."

The servant nodded, taking away the tiaras shown to the crown princess. When Jisun turned around, she jumped as she came face to face with the older male, who seemed a lot less excited.

"Doyoung, don't scare me like that!" Jisun exclaimed. Doyoung's face remained unchanged, the male staring at the crown princess.

"We need to talk."

Jisun held in the urge to roll her eyes, turning around to stare out the window of the ice castle. "There's nothing to talk about."

"Look." Doyoung took a deep breath before moving to Jisun's side. "Dating Mark and sneaking out to Dealain is one thing but agreeing to go to this Summer Solstice Ball? We're the realm of ice going to an event to celebrate the longest day of the year. We barely even have days!"

"Ombra is attending." Jisun said, keeping her cool as she turned towards the male. "They're the realm of darkness, the realm that leads us all. If their King thinks it's a good idea to attend, then I don't see why we can't go."

"This is just an excuse to see Mark in public, isn't it?" Doyoung asked. "Since you two can't properly be together. Would have been nice if he wasn't the crown prince of Ombra, wouldn't it?"

Doyoung was pushing Jisun's buttons and she didn't like it. "Kim Doyoung, keep my relationship with Mark out of this. As the Crown Princess of Eis, my family and I care about what is best with our realm and all of Orenda."

Doyoung closed his mouth at the sound of his full name. Despite the fact that Jisun was younger than him, her position put her miles above him.

"My apologies, your highness." Doyoung said, stepping back and bowing his head. Jisun sighed, hating when Doyoung reacted like this.

"Renjun sent you, didn't he?"

...

Sona and Lina were giggling as they exchanged pictures of dresses, trying to find ones that matched. Renjun's sister was doing the same, but quietly and alone.

"Are you all seriously like this?" Renjun exclaimed, making their heads shoot up.

"Didi." Jingwen said softly, hoping to calm her younger brother down but it didn't work.

"We're about to head to Luminosa with nothing but ourselves and our powers. The light realms are going to outnumber us by a landslide, this is bad. They're just setting us all up so they can take over our realms. That was their plan all along and it has been for all of time."

"Renjun." Renjun gulped as his older sister said his name, her eyes on him. "You need to calm down. You're thinking too much."

"I..." Renjun took a deep breath, noticing his sister's glare. "Are none of you worried?"