Chapter Sixty Eight: Packing

You woke up the next morning. You went downstairs to see who else was awake. The only one up was the lovely Hazza. You smiled to yourself. "Goodmorning." you said to him as you made your way over to him. He was on his phone. You shivered due to the thought that he was on Twitter. Harry turned his head to see you. Once you appeared in front of him, a smile escaped from his lips. "Hi there _____." he said. You smiled once more and plopped down right next to him. You leaned over on him to see what his phone screen revealed. He put an arm aroud you and then moved the phone so it's back was facing you. "Eh eh eh!" Harry scolded. You sighed. "Awww, don't worry _____ it's nothing bad. I promise! I was on it all last night and I have to say that I haven't seen one bad message so far." You smiled. "Good. That's how it needs to be." you said. Harry smiled. Harry stared at you for a couple of moments. Making it a little awkward. You made eye contact ith him and giggled. "What?" you asked. Harry laughed at himself. "Nothing." he said. "It's just that I'm very grateful that you're here this summer." he said. You sighed. "Awww." you answered him. "No I mean it." Harry shot back st you. Your eyes widened. "I'm very thankful that Zayn brought you here." he said. You smiled at him. "I know it hasn't been a while since any of us have known eachother but I really do love you." he said. Awwww. "Harry!" you said while slapping his shoulder. He smiled. "It's true." he continued on. "Thank you for being there for all of us when we needed it. You're a great help and we're going to be missing you when you have to leave." Your heart had stopped. Summer was going to be over with two weeks, It went by so quickly. You hid the fact that you were upset. "I'm gonna miss you too." you told Harry. He smiled and kissed your forehead.

     Within about 20 or 30 minutes, the rest of the gang came downstairs. "Goodmorning there!" Liam called as him and Danielle walked down the stairs together. Follow by Louis and Eleanor and then Zayn and Niall whispering something in eachother's ears and smiling. "Morning." Harry answered them. They all made their ways onto the couches. Niall saw that Harry's arm was around you. "Harry. Off." he said quickly. Harry quickly removed his arm from your shoulder as Niall took a seat on the other side of you and put an arm around you. He gave you a cheeky smile. "Now that wasn't very nice." you told him. He shrugged. "Sorry love." he apologzied. You looked over at Harry quickly and saw that he was smiling. "So guys, we leave for the Caribbean tomorrow!" Liam exclaimed. That's right. You guys were leaving for vacation tomorrow and you were more excited then ever. "You must be excted now aren't you love?" Zayn asked as he took a seat on the floor in front of you and Niall. You nodded. "Very." you answered. Zayn smirked and kissed your knee cap. "Great. The why don't we get breakfast, come back and do the packing and we'll all be ready?" Louis asked aloud. You all nodded in agreement. "You wanna go out?" Zayn asked him. Louis shrugged. "Why not?" he asked. The eight of you ended up going to the local diner for some early morning breakfast. In your pajamas. You all jumped out of the van, wanting food inside your stomachs. You and Niall were walking behind everyone else. "I feel so awkward going into a public place in my pjs." he said. You laughed. A few fans here and there were laughing and taking pictures of you guys, but were kind enough to leave you all alone. "You're just an awkward person." you told him. He laughed. "Hey!" he complained. You giggled. Nialler put his arm around you and kissed your cheek. "Kiss me." he whispered in your ear as he removed his lips from your cheek. You looked at him puzzled. "But there's people around us." you told him back. He smiled. "That's the point. I want to show everyone that I love you. Now kiss me." he said. Without hesitation you brought your lips to his. Niall kissed you back. You both smiled in between kisses as you heard some fans scream a little and even possibly cry. You both smiled as your lips touched eachother's. "_____, Niall! Not now!" you heard Danielle say in front of you guys. You both laughed and pulled away from eachother. You continued walking with everyone else. Danielle, who was walking hand in hand with Liam to the diner threw both of you a smile as you guys continued on. You both blushed.