Show Me, Sensei Bonus Content/Imaginations

Love the above song so much! 'Can't pretend' by Tom Odell! :) Thank you sm for introducing it to me Darcy! <3 It is now an added song to Show Me, Sensei's playlist!

Hey, guys. I hope everyone is doing well! I have finally created my Patreon, thanks to everyone who suggested it. :) 

Please Note:

Weekly Short Bonus/Imaginative content for the book: Show Me, Sensei will be exclusive only on Patreon. The link is in my bio!
(The updates will be weekly on there and you will get a chance to vote and choose which pair in Show Me, Sensei you would love a short story/scene on next ;) ) We have sat and fantasized about 'impossible' pairings in this book and now we are able to bring those thoughts to life!

Join the family, you definitely won't regret!

We offer:

Access to Show Me, Sensei/Other Weekly Bonus Content.

*Short- Stories/Spin-offs/Imaginations/Fantasies/Bonus Content

The Power To Choose Weekly Bonus/Imaginative Content.

Early Updates to Any/All Ongoing Stories.

Special Exclusives.

All Completed/Ongoing Books.

Patron Polls.

And more!

My New Release: Bloom For Me is an older guy and younger girl pairing and will also be a Patreon exclusive! Please note that both projects are ongoing.

Patreon offers so much more! Please remember that joining is a choice, no one is forcing you❤️

The link is in my bio! Looking forward to seeing you there! love you <3