[Chapter 25: Dream Dispute]

"God...damn...it...Freddy..."
"What~?" Freddy asked angelically, his emerald-green eyes glinting with amusement as he suddenly appeared in your dreams.

"Jesus Christ!" You huffed while you threw him a glare - really not happy about the reality of the situation at hand. "Why did you do that!?"

"Why did I do what?" The dream demon questioned with the utmost of innocence, a slight smirk spread across his face whilst he made his way over to you.

"You acted like an absolute dick and put me to sleep, EVEN though I DIDN'T want to!" You complained irritably, crossing your arms before flicking your head to the side and feeling more agitated by the minute.

"You were exhausted, we had to do something." Freddy casually commented, shrugging as though it was no big deal.

"That wasn't for you to decide." You retaliated with gritted teeth, disliking his behaviour and how he was treating you in general.

"Jeez, you're always so stubborn." The demonic male remarked devilishly, throwing you another one of his dark grins and advancing further in your direction.

"Or maybe you're just extremely condescending." You muttered under your breath, rolling your eyes as your tone dripped with sarcasm.

"No need to get all bitchy, sweet-cheeks." Freddy pointed out, wrapping his right arm around your waist and pulling you closer to him. "Honestly, must you always be so mean to me? It hurts my feelings~"

"Are you serious...?" You responded with raised eyebrows, forcing your hand into a fist and pressing it against his chest fiercely. "I haven't even done anything!"

"You've agreed to that stupid little agreement with IT." The sadistic slasher reminded you in a slightly-frustrated voice, releasing half a laugh of disbelief at your claim to innocence. "So don't even try that shit on me. I'm NOT stupid, (Y/n)."

"You're wrong. Pennywise, he...he won't hurt me." Shaking your head, you sent him a smile and attempted to soothe the situation down - disliking how he was handling said information. "It seemed like the only way to protect you all at the time. You, the others, everyone."

"We could've protected you." Freddy brought up coldly, fury filling his facial features as he tried arguing with you. "You can't just go and create deals with ancient creatures, ones who're billions of years old. One who could turn on you at any moment. One who could end you whenever they feel like it. One who—"

"You could do the exact same thing though." You interrupted him quietly, wanting to show him the actual danger of said situation. "You and the others are no different, so don't even—"

"We are NOT the same as Pennywise. So don't even GO there." The dream demon fired back in a surprisingly vicious tone of voice, clearly offended by your comment. "My kills are in the dream realm. That clown forces kids to go insane first."

"Okay, fair-play. But all I'm saying is—"
"That I should give him a chance. That he deserves one. How sweet." Freddy mocked maliciously, his left hand curling around your right wrist as he spoke.