School Festival

"Hello master. Let me seat you at one of our tables." An alluring black haired girl said trying not to snap.

The school festival had been a huge hit for Aimi Sohma's homeroom. They've racked in tons of customers in their homemade cafe.

Said black haired girl walked the student to his table and took his order. She was wearing an home made school girl outfit that fitted her body like glove. The body was tight enough to show her curves and major body features. But lose enough for Aimi's comfort. It's color scheme completely complimented Aimi's skin and features.

She wore her hair with lose curls that flowed behind her. With a cute white hat on her head complimenting the whole outfit.

"Two green teas and 3 sakura mochi. Will that be all young master?" Aimi asked reading the order looking back at him.

"Y-yes" he stuttered captivated with the beautiful ravenette infront of her.

"I'll bring it right out for you" she replied walking over to the people running the food section. They had a variety of sweets, snacks, and drinks for people to buy.

"Yui table 3 has a order for 1 milk tea and 3 Sakura mochi" Aimi said to Yui while peaking behind the curtain they set up in the classroom to separate the cafe with cooking area.

"Ok coming right up" Yui replied not looking over to Aimi and just starting to make the drinks while ordering somone to get the Sakura mochi. Aimi decided to stay by the cooking station behind the curtain beside Yui.

"Yui do you know when second shift is? I need to get outside to one of the booths to help Hatori and Ayame" Aimi asks while watching her make drinks for her and other peoples tables. Yui stopped what she was doing for a second to look at the clock, it was 11:53.

"You guys have until 12:00. That's when second shift starts and you guys can go off. We made it so second shift can see the festival until 12:00 and after 12 first shift gets to see the festival. So you have 7 more minutes." Yui answered swiftly going back to work before tucking her short brown hair behind her ear.

"What about the cookers don't you guys shift out?" Aimi asked before coming up behind Yui and pulling out a hair tie. And tieing her hair back so it doesn't bother her.

"Yes we switch off too. But we have to finish all the orders before leaving so it'll take use a bit longer before we leave. And thanks" Yui answered finishing her drinks and thank the rubied eye girl for her help.

Aimi was about to respond but one of her classmates who were doing the mochi for her order interrupted "here's the mochi-" he reached over to the drink Yui finished "and here's the drink for your table". Aimi gave him a small thanks before taking the order back to the table.

She spent the rest over her shift taking orders and conversating with the customers. Aimi actually enjoyed conversating with the customer. Even though she had a very intimidating aura and attitude she actually quite enjoyed chatting with people, maybe it was because she liked people or maybe it was cause she liked to give an good image.

Who knows

After she was finally excused from her work she quickly went over to Hatori who was counting the profit they made. She quickly dragged him out of the classroom while pulling out her phone to make a call. She quickly dialed the number while still dragging Hatori threw the hallway, with one hand on his wrist, while the other held her phone.

Her phone dialed for a bit before finally clicking "Ayame where are you and Shigure. Me and Hatori just got off our shift and we're ready to help you start campaigning" Aimi stated in her usual calm and collect voice.