59

Lisa pov

I don't know how to feel right now. I'm state of shock. The real fight is happening now.

Plan A was today of course I have to stay here inside the house with the kids but I hope the plan is going great as it is.

Jeonsan: Mom you've been staring at the window like a hour now

His words take me back to really other words it feels like his words pull me from my thoughts now.

Lisa: Oh really I was watching your aunt and your dad's secretary mingyu is having a pillow fight now

It's true that I was drown into my thoughts but watching Somi and mingyu fight with a stupid pillow is good scenery.

Jeonsan: Yeah , I think aunt Somi is winning now.

The last hit from somi and she won. She looks proud.

It feels like someone is saying
" The winner is Jeon Somi'' feels like WWE but more soft.

She stop until she noticed me watching them.

She became embarrassed and give a last hit on Mingyu going away from there.

I admit that was childish and kinda fun to watch. It was chaotic.

Jeonsan: Anyways,mommy why do you feel down this hours ? Are you ok ?

He suddenly makes a cute concerned face. You are really your dad's Jr bunny.

Me down no I'm not that down. Am I too obvious. I'm up

Lisa: Me ... No I'm fine .... I'm fine

I'm not fine. It feels like after the news was up I feel so nervous. I know Jungkook got this and he can handle it but you never know what can happen next.

Jeonsan: I know your lying.

I look at him with an amuse face. Do I have to lie again.

Jeonsan; Are you scared because maybe one day dad will not come home ?

He look at me sadly. Does he know ?

Lisa: Jeonsan what are you saying that's nonsense son.

Jeonsan; You don't have to lie anymore mom well at least for me.

Shit my son knows now. What are am I gonna do now. Wait he knows but his twin doesn't ?

But still I know this day would come but how did he knew. This kid is too smart.

I know our secret would be revealed one day and that one day is today.

Jeonsan; I know Dad's job is being a mafia

I widen my eyes as he said that. It's just the two of us here. Soyeon is downstairs with her grandma.

I gulp and became speechless as he said that.

After few minutes I speak up.

Lisa: How did you know ?

I ask him and he look at me.

Jeonsan: Well I kinda heard your conversation at the terrace. I know I shouldn't listen but I have to know the truth right mommy ?

He deserves to know the truth but he is still young to know and understand why are we in this kind of position.

Lisa; Yes, you deserve to know the truth but I think you know enough for now. Once you grow up I'll explain everything.

Jeonsan: I understand mommy but... When will the birthday wish come true ?