Chapter 1 Part 2 - 2

Felt like... Hour's passed since... that near death... argument... But finally I was in my office quarters... Bonnie tagging with me, for safety reason I... Assumed at least... At least she's one of the down to earth ones... At least she seems like it... but yet still she feels... off to me... maybe it's just from the time I've been away from here... She's probably grew a different outlook and personality in life in 10 years... a lot changes in that time. She finally stopped glaring down the hallway of the left side with a sigh, and walked over, and taking a seat atop my desk beside me, Not directly in front, but still... In front of me. I hesitated a lot... still feeling oddly unsafe... tense... Scared to look up at her from the Camera tablet. But... It looked as though she was staring directly at me from the corner of my vision... I felt obligated to look to her! I grew the courage... telling myself that if she was going to hurt me... she would have done so way before sticking her neck out for me like she'd done... Things could have went very differently tonight... Looking up from the Camera tablet I looked over to her... Her expression told little to me of her mood... thoughts... Or over all feelings towards me right now. It worried me... But I couldn't show it...

I felt like I should experiment to see if she was

I felt like I should experiment to see if she was... doing what Freya had done... Going... emotionless. Figuring this a great time to ask what's on my mind to do so. I opened my mouth to speak but she beat me. "I don't think you quite understand how much importance there is in you not being another horny prick Shawn" Bonnie told me as I blinked at her with a look and stance of a surprised person... Was off taken by it. "I'm not a horny prick though... and No, I can't say I do..." I told her as she stared at me with a serious look... as if I was playing dumb and she wasn't happy with me for it. "What! I'm serious, I don't understand" I admitted already know what part done it for her. "It doesn't matter, So long as you don't put me in a position that forces my hand to kill you, We won't have to worry" Bonnie explained which just made me more fucken curious like serious don't blue ballzs someone like it's huge news and then not tell them!!! But... I couldn't complain... With that wording It makes it seem like I really don't want to hear it. "And you wouldn't do something to make me would you?" She said glaring over to me with a serious... and partially crazy look... I'm getting the Vibe... that all here have a bit of crazy with in them in the night when there... off there leash so to speak... I just stared at her blankly... "Right" She said as she tilted her head upwards and with a voice of authority... with a blink her eyes changed completely... The colors they changed two looked exactly like Freya... and what Golden Freya have... Her devilish grin... her crazed look... intimidated me...

 intimidated me