Thirty Two

"You might want to wait out here, love" Kol said once they arrived at Mary Porters house, Lori stiffly nodded before Kol turned heading into the tall house through the back door where they had parked. It was quickly Lori heard a shriek before it went completely silent, except for the motor of a car approaching. Lori quickly jumped out of the car tip toeing toward the open door, she slipped in turning down a hallway looking for Kol.

She found him backing away from a wall, "Kol" it came out as a whisper. Kol vampire sped in front of Lori hugging her tightly, he looked up when he heard approaching footsteps. He quickly vampire sped them around a wall letting go of Lori, her breathing was heavy and she had to force herself to hold her breath.

The light passed by them as Lori guessed it was their flashlight, "Mary" Damon muttered. Kol pivoted walking around the corner, "quite contrary" he called. The duo whipped around just as Lori callously peeked out from the corner before walking out and standing next to Kol, "shame about Mary, she used to be a blast" now Lori could see Mary Porter hung on the wall with a steak in her heart. "I don't know what happened, i fear all the time she spent with my family might have ruined her" Lori almost gagged as she walked forward standing in front of the now dead Mary.

"procidat deceptionem" she whispered hovering her hand up at the same time as swiping it over Mary's body, "she was a bit of an original groupie" Kol spoke turning back to see what Lori had done. Mary looked alive, as her skin was no longer grey but a soft tan, her cheeks were blushed and there was no longer a steak of blood. It wouldn't last long maybe a couple hours give or take, "and were you her favorite" Elena asked.

"Away to be subtle about it Elena" Lori said as she now faced Elena, "you mean, did i turn her? I think i did but wait no, maybe it was Rebekah but there was also a Klaus period, and let's not forget the Elijah affair" he paused. "I spoke to my brother i know you're trying to find out who you descended from" Kol said, "and now you never will" Lori crossed her arms.

"So" Lori stepped back as Kol tapped the bat on the ground, "where did we leave off" Kol said before hitting Damon's leg causing him to fall over. Lori walked around Kol and behind Elena "getting deja vu?" Lori said in Elena's ear. Elena jumped giving Lori a cold glare, Kol once again striked Damon this time in his arm.

Damon fell down "Elena get out of here!" Damon called, Lori stepped in front of her "according to Klaus your off limits" Lori brought her hand up "motus" Elena was harshly thrown back. "I never did like rules" Lori said smiling, Damon vampire sped behind Lori choking her. "Don't touch her" Damon grunted, "she makes you weak" Lori squeaked as black dots clouded her vision. Kol quickly grabbed Damon throwing him back causing Lori to land on her feet, she coughed getting her breathing under control before turning to Damon angrily.

"Ive hit a nerve" Lori said before bringing her hand up beside her turning it into a fist, Damon groaned as bones began to pop. "Relax darling, i just want us to be even" Kol said coming next to Lori, "you snapped my neck, you killed my brother, and the. you humiliated me" Kol brought the bat down hitting Damon's back.

By this time Elena was up, "there now we're even" Kol said softly. He turned back to Lori smirking, Kol vampire sped to her before Lori quickly jumped into his arms. He quickly carried them out of there and to the car, Kol turned on the car turning to Lori. Lori quickly pecked his lips before they sped out of there, finally heading home.