12.

"Jungkook!," Someone called the man from behind and he pushed the button at the treadmill, making it to a slow speed and he looked back, just to see Seokjin coming towards him with his suit. He smiled before the man waved his hand at him, gesturing him to come closer but then he saw the fury in Seokjin eyes which make him gulped.

"Hey-"

"What are you thinking Jeon? You should be resting by now, not still growing you muscle and abs!,", He yelled and Jungkook smiled sheepishly before completely turning off the machine and wiped his sweaty face with the towel hanging around his neck. Seokjin realized how some women were checking him out, eyes trailed down to the sleeveless attire which showcases his biceps and even a peek of his skin. The man was effortlessly good looking, and he don't even cared about it.

"You know about it already?"

"I have to bribe Taehyung for him to spill why the hell you handed the company fully to me suddenly. Why did you keep it from me?," His voice soft and it cracked Jungkook heart a little bit, but the last thing he need from his friend is sympathy.

"You are busy as you are, Seokjin. And you will be more busier when I'm gone-"

"Don't you dare said that. We can provide you a top tier medical service to heal you!"

He saw the desperate and plead in his eyes, feeling pity at how Seokjin thinks he can be healed and be healthy again. Jungkook step down from the treadmill before he held his shoulder, gripped it firmly before letting out a smile. "Don't. Don't use the power I have given to you for a dying man like me. Use it for those in need. I've accepted it Seokjin, so you too need to do the same. You know the company in and out, all those secrets my father left to me even without remembering him, so take good care of it like we always did it together before. "

"Don't talk to me like that as if you will be dead tomorrow," he growled but Jungkook could only chuckled before letting go of his hold on him before looking around, spotting some women shy away from him, whispering while their eyes on him. He smiled at them before turning back his attention on Seokjin unamused face at the situation in front of him. Jungkook then fetched out his phone to call someone and his smile got bigger. "I want to show you someone, you will like her," he said and Seokjin raised his eyebrow.

"Her?" He asked but was ignored by Jungkook who was already talking with someone with a cheerful tone and a wide smile.

"Can you come down and bring a new towel to me? And two water bottles please?"

The receiver said something and Jungkook laughed before ending the call and placed the phone back to his pocket. "Now that reminds me, how the hell you get in here? I thought you need a card to access to this apartment?," He said and scanned Seokjin work attire, fully suited with his hair styled up. "The guards know who I am, and they could never push away this handsome face"

Jungkook rolled his eyes before leading them to a bench at the side of the gym which displayed the park in front of the apartment. Jungkook learned that Haewon will take a walk there sometimes because it's beautiful and spacious, along with the full view of the river in front of it . There are times the both of them will spend their time there, Haewon went sight seeing while Jungkook went jogging.

"You got a girlfriend?"

"I rented one"

"From Love Inc.?," The latter asked and Jungkook nodded. The man must think he's weird to do that, but he have his own reason. Which Seokjin will know the moment he was burried later. "She lives with you?"

"Yes"

"I thought that was forbidden to do? Because it isn't some escort service where the partner you rent can live with you and no sexual attention is being allowed. How the hell you got her to live with you?," He babbled which did annoyed Jungkook a little bit but was glad the man drop off the topic of him being sick. He doesn't want Seokjin to be sad about it and he's glad he stop talking about it.

"Because she isn't the one I was supposed to rent"

"What are you talking about?"

"Why don't you bribe Taehyung and let him tell everything?  I'm sure you are loaded to pay him," he replied and  Seokjin smacked his neck which he winced. He will have to remind himself to ask Taehyung about that again and spend another twenty thousand for him.

"Is she pretty?"

"She's-"

"There you are!"

The pair looked back to the feminine voice , Jungkook smiled and stood along with a bewilderment Seokjin. Haewon who realized he got a guest quickly bowed down to the man and smiled which Seokjin did the same, even though he is questioning who she is. In any words, she looked ordinary to be a partner to rent because from the web, he had read how those that were choosed were stunning, beautiful and elegant, fitting the beauty norm in the society while the woman in front of him was just any other woman out there.

Decent looking, nowhere near any fashionable accessory and normal clothing. The light pink hoodie, the black slack and the tied up pony tail was the normal look of a woman who works as normal worker. She was surely wasn't a partner they promoted to be rent.

"Seokjin, this is Haewon. My girlfriend. Haewon, this is Seokjin, the man you asked before"

"A girlfriend you rented," she corrected him with a smile and Seokjin nodded, even though he was skeptical why they talked about him before. The woman then handed Jungkook the items he needed, the smile never wavered off from his handsome face and his eyes intently looking at her who babbled at the revealing attire he's wearing. "Where is your jacket?," She asked and the man shooked saying he forgot to bought it before letting the woman to wiped his sweat away at his forehead .

Seokjin is witnessing his bestfriend getting babied by a woman and he almost puked.

Once she was done, she excused herself because she has some work to do and Jungkook just nodded with a smile. Turning around to his friend, he grinned at the disgusted face of Seokjin.

"You ask me is she pretty right?"

"Yeah, and I wasn't expecting-"

"She's more than that. She's my pride and joy"