CHAPTER 13

"Mmm, this taste incredibly sweet," I took a bite out of the sweetened strawberry and licked my lips taking off my homemade lipstick.

Draco groaned in frustration while I fix my dress. I looked at Draco and he was glaring at me.

"What?" I acted innocent.

"Mademoiselle please, Pleasee just focus on what your doing. Your face and voice is starting to irritate me." Drac complained.

"Hmm but my voice is as sweet as an angel, as a matter of fact i even look like one right now look." I pitched my voice even higher to irritate the heck out of him while i made a perfect little twirl to display my dream dress.

I wonder if i get the boy's attention.

"Urgh!" Draco groaned loudly and flopped down the bed. He pulled one pillow and burried his face there.

I laughed inwardly knowing his perfect posture is totally ruined because of my continues fashion request attacks.

I've been demanding alot today. From my perfect tunic dress, my perfume, accessories and make up.

He all did it with the snap of him fingers making him as grumpier as before.

It took almost all the time we have left before the banquet starts and now were incredibly starting to get really late.

"Mademoiselle just please, please choose a new viel, use it, then we'll finally be ready to go." He pleaded under the pillow.

I pursed my lips and threw the purple viel on to the rejected chair full of the other viels i didn't quite like.

I sighed and fixed my tunic so that i won't accidentally step on it , the fabric is too thin, It might break without proper care or if it was stepped on ofcourse.

I held my hips and slightly turned around.

"I swear if Heph still decides not to talk to me after seeing how gorgeous i would be after this, I'm turning my head to Ale-- HEY!!" I slapped Drac hands with his sudden pull.

"Tch," he rolled his eyes and tied a his chosen viel around my face to cover it.

I glared at him as he reaches out a belt like cloth and wrapped it around my waist.

My tunic is a little bit revealing, not because of the skin shown but because how see through it is in some parts that isn't atleast doubled.

My tunic is a combination of platinum white and golden. I went up to the theme 'Athena the Goddess' but i don't think 'themes' are really important here.

I think it's more on like the amount of clothing? The more revealing the better? I mean it is hot in here so revealing dresses aren't much of an issue.

"Alex has great taste when picking a dress. I salute him for that, but i like what you picked better," I smiled as i did my final spin.

I looked at my reflection and the viel definitely passed my taste. It matches with my tunic as it also covers the colors White, Gold, and Red.

"White for purity, Gold for wealth, and Red for dominance. What do you think? Does it show on my pose?" I turned around and striked a pose in front of Drac.