💞 EPILOGUE PT 2💞

3 years Later

Jungkook is now one of the youngest successful CEOs in the world. He has changed a lot. Although he has his cold aura around people and is strict, he doesn't behaves rudely that often. While Y/n is now his personal assistant.

Jungkook insisted her to not work and stress herself but she wanted to work too and who was Jungkook to refuse. Even during work they can spend time with each other. They still love each other so much. They overcame their flaws and are living happily now.

It was a normal day. Jungkook was working in his office, as his girlfriend took leave as she wasn't feeling well. After sometime, a worker knocked and entered his cabin.

"What happened?", He asked.

"Sir, there's a woman who urgently wants to meet you", he said.

"Let her come then", Jungkook replied.

The worker nodded and left.

Then a woman entered the cabin with a smirk on her face. Jungkook looked at the awfully familiar woman whom he hated the most.

"What are you doing here, Seoyeon!?", He asked angrily.

Seoyeon just started walking towards him.

"Why babe? Didn't you miss me, coz I missed you soooo much", she said innocently.

"Just go from here for god's sake!!", He shouted.

"No I won't! I will get what's mine!! You're mine, Jeon Jungkook!!", She angrily replied.

"I'm not yours! don't you know not to keep eyes on someone who's already taken!!", He spat losing his temper.

She walked even more closer and now their faces were inches away as she kept her both hands on his shoulder. Jungkook gulped and wanted to push her, but he knew that if he even touched her to push her away, this dramatic girl will make a big scene and him being a famous CEO can be caught in trouble.

"Get off me!", He said.

"No babe! You're mine and I won't let that bish tak—"

She was harshly pushed away from Jungkook as she landed on the ground. She yelped in pain. When she opened her eyes she saw Y/n glaring so angrily at her and Jungkook looking at Y/n with a scared look as well.

"Don't you dare touch my Jungkook!", She said as she grabbed a fistful of her hair harshly.

"Go away from here before I kill you!", She said as her eyes showed how much angry she is.

At the afternoon she felt well, so she decided to go to the office to check on Jungkook, but she was met with an awful scene when she entered Jungkook's cabin.

Seoyeon was touching Jungkook and he didn't even say anything!

She burnt with anger at that very moment.

Seoyeon got really scared of her.

"L–let go of me!", She cried in pain.

"Will you come near Jungkook again?", She asked angrily.

"N–no I will not! Please leave me!", She cried.

"THEN GO BEFORE I KILL YOU!", Y/N said as she let go of her.

Seoyeon immediately got up and left. She was so embarrassed.

Y/n turned towards Jungkook, who was frightened but his eyes shined, indicating he liked what Y/n did just now.

"Had fun!?", She asked angrily.

He was caught off-guard.

"Love, i–it's not what it looks like!", He  stuttered.