a soon to be

i have something i want to seriously talk about at the end of this chapter.

(reader) finally decided to look around at the people that they saw out the window.

and wow were they really taller than (reader) expected.

"darling, do you want to help me take orders?"

"uh sure!" and they went from table to table.

"hello y/n...y/n look a like... how are the fine ladies-"

"lady and person." y/n coughed out to the man.

the man stared (reader) up and down for a second with a hard glare before smiling brightly.

"apologies. lady and person, how are you on this fine evening?"

"i'm fine wilbur. (reader) is intimated by tall people and your pole-like tendencies are not benefitting this situation."

(reader) scoffed which made y/n laugh. wilbur smiled and chuckled at the situation.

"anyways you fucking bitch, what do you want on this horrible evening." y/n demanded in a scary voice, but her lips quivering into a smile gave it away.

"hey, cunt face. i'd like a pack of fags and maybe a bottle of wine." wilbur responded with as much violence, coughing to cover up a laugh.

(reader) choked on their spit as they heard wilbur's ask.

"a pack of huh?!"

y/n lost it and began laughing and wheezing.

"it's just cigs, honey. sit here and wait with me, yeah?" wilbur asked as he leaned on the table, his hands clasped together as his elbows supported his weight.

"uh sure..."

"so, how long have you been in acquaintance with y/n?"

"about two weeks. i've been staying here ever since."

"fun. are the people treating you nicely?"

"mhm! it's fun here! i feel as if i overstayed but they almost got a swat team when i tried to leave."

"if they ever do something wrong, just go east in the woods and you'll find my place, mk?"

"sure, thanks!"

taking some of you accountable:

literally stop reading this book. this is to the people who are adding this book to your reading lists, voting and commenting without doing the same to my other books. if you're nervous/intimidated because i have a lot of commenters, that's fine. i've seen people leave comments on this book about how they like my other books which lets me know they read them (silent readers love you to death). this book was a stupid joke that i will probably regret soon. if you're going to comment or vote, AT LEAST read my other book. not the other ones, just 4 MORANT. this book is based off that.

and i don't know why people actually find this book enjoyable. it's literally the same person x the same person. you x you. i do use my writing skill to make it seem serious, but i don't know why you guys enjoy this monstrosity. BUT IF YOU DO, THATS PERFECTLY FINE. YES I KINDA TRY, SO I HOPE THATS WHAT ATTRACTS YOU (THE EFFORT) 😭/lh