Chapter 39

I have another announcement, but I'll let you guys read first before the announcement HAHAH

_____

Someone's POV

"should I kill them?". She asked seriously on the call.

I ordered her to follow my Lisa, and she said to me that there's some dumbie gold digger girls who's giving a letter and chocolate from one of them.

"no... Kidnapped them...and throw them at the basement. Tomorrow we'll put them in your abandoned building". I said as I plunge a finger to my wet cunt.

"alright ma'am. I'll--"

"hon~". I moaned as I thrust my finger faster.

"yes.". She said sternly.

"fuck me later". I moaned as I plunge another finger.

"coming.". She said as she hungs up.

"f~fuck!". I whimpered as I stares the wall infront of me with a picture of Lisa while naked.

I'm in my basement right now. Where Lisa's bedroom at. The red room.

As I fuck myself, I rub my clit with my other hand and I moaned loudly.

My legs started to shake violently as I move both of my hands, pleasuring myself.

And one more thrust, I finally came.

My cum gushing out of my glistening pussy and I wipes my cum using my fingers as I suck my 2 fingers while looking at the painting of my Lisa Infront of me.

"little more time, My sweet face. You'll be mine again". I said sweetly.

_______

Nancy

Its been one month since I've started giving letters to lisa but none of them are read by Lisa. But then, earlier I succeeded.

I guess chocolates always work.

I'm gonna be her girl, and be the richest fam. Manoban are powerful.

Yes, I've been in Thailand. And I'm one of her classmates.

I'm none other than the prettiest girl in that school when we're classmates.

I've always hate her. Because she's rich, and her looks is so disgusting.

Might wondering who really am I? Pfft, well I'm the one who always broking her eye glasses and putting her ugly face in the toilet.

Well now that she changed, why not date her. She's now hot.

Right now, my besties and I are in the parking lot of restaurant. Telling them a story on how I put that loser in hell.

"oh well then, it's getting late. We should go now". JooE said and we nodded.

"hey, how about tomorrow let's go shopping? Or go at the bar?". Yeon Woo suggested.

"I want to be wasted, since tomorrow is Saturday". I said as I looked at my pink nails.

"sounds great!". JooE said happily.

"bye now guys, I need my beauty sleep". I said coldly as I pushed JooE cause she's leaning onto my car.

I opened my car door and clasped my seat belt as I started the engine.

"take car--". I drive off.

I smirked as I remember how I can now easily get Lisa away from that bitchy vice president. Actually, I don't know how that lisa fell in love with that btch.

I fasten my drive since it was green light.

Suddenly, car passed by me and I quickly pulled the break.

I angrily get out of my car to see a scratch infront of my pink car. I huffed in annoyance and turned on the flashlight of my phone since its so dark, and it was probably around 10 already.

I knocked multiple times on the mirror but the driver seems didn't bother to mind me.

"FUCKER! LOWER YOUR GODDAMN WINDOW! I WANNA FUCKING TALK TO YOU!". I shouted, I didnt mind at all since only few cars are driving around us.

But still, the window didn't lower down.

"the driver's not there.. Its here". I heard someone whispered before I felt a pang in my nape causing me to black out.

_______

JooE

After I put my lipstick, I grab my phone and check the time.

8:30 pm

9pm is the call time were we'll going at the bar.

I chat on our gc that I'll be going now.
Yeon woo seener but Nancy didn't.

I sighed.

Typical Nancy

I grabbed my LV coat and wear it as I get my key.

Arrived | @Agonis Gay Bar

(a/n: wla ako maisip na name ng bar pagpasensyahan nyo na ako -,-)

I finally arrived at the bar and reserved us a room. Because I know Nancy didn't like a reserved table.

After few minutes a bartender, motioned me to follow him and we stopped at a door that I assumed this one is the one I reserved.

"here's the key ma'am, enjoy. Any drinks you want?". The bartender asked me.

"just a cocktail pls". I said as get the key and he bowed to me before he left onto my sight.

After an hour

I already have 10 glasses of cocktail but still no sign of Yeon woo and Nancy.

I just sighed and chat on the gc.

"where are you guys?"

"otw" - Yeon Woo

Nancy seen

I just sighed. Suddenly, a notification popped out to my phone.

Nancy texted me?

I thought confusedly.

I opened the notif.

"JooE, I'm in here in the parking lot. I need your help. My car is somehow broke".

That text made me confused. Why the hell she need to pm me when there's a gc? But I just shrugged it off and groggily goes into the parking lot.

There, I saw her pink ferrari and approached it. I knocked on the door but it didn't opened.

"Nancy!". I called her.

"I'm in here". Someone whispered as my surroundings started to go black.

_______

Yeon Woo

I parked my car, and saw Nancy's car with JooE beside it.

I sighed softly.

I run inside the bar and goes to the reservation table.

"JooE".i said the name of my friend.

The bartender just nodded and motioned me to follow her.

She opened the door for me and I immediately goes inside but it made me confused.

"uhm where's my friend?". I asked.

I was about to turn around when suddenly I felt pang in my nape that cause me to black out.

"they're already waiting for you miss."

___________
To Be Continued

AHH!! 100K READS AND 4+K VOTES!! HSJDHDU THANK YOU GUYSSS! I LOVEEE YOU ALLL!!

AND OH! FOR THE ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT! I'll update you guys HHAHHAH

Published: 06/09/2021