Ch33 - Thorns

The morning sun peeked and greeted your skin through the curtains of his room. The comforter was wrapped around your body in a tight and comfortable matter. Satoru's arm had been over your waist keeping you in place all night and providing you enough love and affection from him. His chin rested on top of your head.

You shifted your body and immediately your face was met with his bare chest, the arm he had around you pulled you even closer to him, you could hear his steady heart beat and feel how his chest heaved up and down every breath he took.

Immediately you clung onto him and wrapped your arms around him, you clung to him and never wished for this time to be over, you wanted this to last for infinity, moments like this should always remain for the rest of the days, right?

Satoru thrusted in a slow and rough manner and you squealed a little, his hand moved from your waist to your face, he pulled you away a little and placed a kiss on your lips, he then placed your head back to his chest and his chin was above your head. You can tell he was awake but he was also pretending he was asleep.

"Good morning." You smiled to his sleeping self, he groaned and put a hand over your mouth.

"Shut up and let me sleep." He said, the audacity he had... You already knew he wasn't even asleep earlier but somehow he now pretends he is.

Your hands moved up to his shoulders, you pinned him down and were now straddling the white haired man. You smirked when you saw his small blush on his face, his closed eyes made him look adorable. His hands moved over to your thighs, your grip on his shoulders had tightened.

Slowly you leaned down to his left ear, everyone would assume you'd whisper sweet nothings to him, or profess him your undying love, or tell him what sexual desires you crave. But no.

"WAKE UP MANWHORE!!" You shouted to his ear, he jolted up and threw you away immediately, your body collided with the hard floor with a huge thud. You shrieked from the pain you felt from that moment.

"What the hell, Gojo?!" You shouted to him, immediately he faked himself to he confused. "You did this on purpose, you idiot!"

"Huh? (F/N), why are you on the floor?" He asked confused, you could tell he was fighting his laughing.

"STOP ACTING COY YOU BASTARD." You growled to him in pure anger, "YOU DID THIS!"

"I didn't do anything." He simply said and it made your blood boil even more.
"ARE YOU STUPID? WHO THROWS SOMEONE OFF THE BED LIKE THAT?"

"You fell yourself?" He said and your eye started to twitch from the anger, he started to snicker to himself at your angered state.

"That's it. I'll show you!" You said and you immediately stood up, you crawled up over him only to be stopped when he wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you closer, your head was gently moved to his chest by his hands. You struggled to grab your fans from the counter because your current want was to use them to gouge his eyes out.

"Stay still for a moment, will ya?" He said and immediately reached for your arm, his other arm had still a tight grip on your waist. "Let go off me."

"No." He simply said which made your blood boil even more.

Surprisingly you felt a sensation of calm throw over yourself when you listened to his steady heart beat. Every beat of his heart made you calm down more and more. He smiled to himself when he noticed how much you've calmed down and how precious you were to him was shown into that very moment.

Every heart beat of his drove you more and more into a calm abyss, you weren't sure if your surrounding was inside his room, it almost felt like you're floating in the sky.

You felt his rough hands on your scalp, his hands gently ruffling your hair. You took a deep breath and felt the feeling you've always felt for him. Maybe it started all those years ago as a simple 'friendship' that kept developing into more.

It was love. His love for you calmed you down.

You sighed and looked him in his sky blue eyes and smiled. "Huh?" He said in surprise. Your smile grew even more at how stupid he can be like sometimes.

"I love you, idiot." You said to him and wrapped your arms around him.

"I love you too." He said and closed his eyes ready to fall asleep once again. "More than you know."

— — — — — — — — — —

You were looking for the first years on the entire Jujutsu Tech facility yet with no results, knowing that Gojo, Satoru was the one who's responsible for them you immediately knew they might be off for great danger even when the mission they're on right now is for him.

You went through every corner of the school, every classroom, every dorm, everywhere. You even asked the second years and the other teacher but somehow you couldn't find them.

Trusting your intuition is the best thing you can do at this moment, and it was telling you that it's Satoru's fault they're currently in a mission that's meant for him.

Immediately you ran to the last place you had seen that idiot bastard with the intent to shout at him until he finally gives you the answers you need. You had enough of this.

Immediately you bursted the door to his room with a massive wind blow, and scanned the whole room for him. You saw that he wasn't there, he wasn't anywhere either.

Your eyes fell on a small piece of paper that also had a white rose next to it. It was on his bed as well. You went to inspect it further, perhaps there could've been a message from Satoru.

You picked up the letter and the white rose, you noticed your name was written on the letter, it was meant for you to be read after all.

Normally you would expect this to be some sort of love letter from your lover, but this is Satoru we're talking about. There's not much to say about him and love letters.

You opened the letter and immediately your veins popped on your forehead to the words Satoru had left behind him.

"To my beloved, (F/N).
You may be wondering where I am right now, the answer is overseas business. You may also be wondering where the first years are today and why they haven't showed up to your class, the answer to that is they're with Utahime and investigating the mole in Jujutsu Tech. Anyways not the point, I expect kisses and cuddles when I'm back.
Sincerely, Satoru."

You had lost your mind at that point, you immediately unsheathed your fan and threw the rose and the letter on the air and repeatedly slashed them to fine tiny pieces.

"SATORU!" You yelled out so loud that even the second years who were training outside heard you. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"