Silent Treatment

Lola's POV
I was pissed off at Amelia and Jai, well mainly Amelia because it was her idea and Jai went along with it.
"In the best at silent treatment, and Amelia knows that" I say angrily.
Me and Luke were eating chocolate stars with Daniel and Lucy, and they said if we stayed silent it would be okay.
"Give me a hug skip boy," I say.
He leans over and gives me a hug.
"And Lucy?" I ask.
she hugs me and we stay like that for 30 seconds or so.
"How long do you hug for?" Daniel says laughing.
Jai and Amelia come back with big smiles on their faces.
Jai looks so cute. Shut up lola.
"Wanna go upstairs?" Luke asks.
"Okay Luke," I say standing up and that's when I see Amelia kissing Jai.
I run upstairs and slam the door.
"Lola, what's wrong?" I hear James voice say.
"Amelia, Jai," I blurt out.
He runs in and gives me the signature James hug.
"What happened?" He asks me.
I tell him everything from them pushing me and Luke in and Amelia kissing Jai and Jai not pulling away.
"I need to do a YouNow now but I'll talk to you after okay?" He says.
"That's fine," I say standing up.
I go downstairs and see luke in the kitchen on his phone.
"Luke," I say.
"Lolaaaaaaaaa," he says hugging me.
"Why are you in here?" I ask.
"My short temper kicked in so beau put me in here," he says with tears in his eyes.
"Oh okay well I'm going to get my phone from the living room," I say worried.
"on you go," luke says going back onto his phone.
I walk in to see Jai and Amelia watching TV. Jai was shirtless and it was killing me inside not to go and hug and kiss him. I walk over to the mantelpiece beside the tv and Jai speaks up.
"Lola please just listen," he said, it sounded like he had been crying.
I just ignore him.
"Lola please listen to our side of the story," Amelia shouts.
I stick my middle finger up at her and walk back to the Kitchen.
"Hey lola," Chelsey says hugging me.
"Hiya," I say crying.

Jai's POV
Lola just ignored me and Amelia.
I just start crying again and hide under the blanket so Amelia doesn't realise I am crying.
I go on my Instagram and stalk Lola looking at all her pictures.
She looked so pretty and sexy in all the photos. Even the silly selfies that we took.
I looked at a fan account page and it was from Lola's snapchat. it was her and Luke taking a silly selfie and it said going through hard times atm🌸.
That made me cry even more.
Amelia's POV
Why did I have to kiss Jai? Luke and lola hate me! Everyone in the house is asking if lola is okay. I hate myself! Lola and Luke were 2 of the best people I had in my life.
WHYYYY?