Chapter 5: Not Again...

Y/N's POV

After Five kissed my head and left, I couldn't help but smile.

"He loves you. You know," Grace said.

"I would hope so. He is my best friend," I replied.

She laughed as she placed some gauze on my wound and started to tape it, "Of course, but I don't think he sees you as just a friend."

"Really?" I asked.

"Sweetie, he's head over heels for you."

I looked over to see Klaus standing in the doorway eating chips, "Klaus, where did you come from?"

"The kitchen. I was heading to my room when I heard you guy's talking," he said, "But back to you and Five."

"Last I checked he was in love with Delores," I rolled my eyes.

"Who's Delores?" Grace asked.

"She's a mannequin. Five found her in the future when he was alone," I said, "He has full-on conversations with her, and it makes me feel like a third wheel."

Klaus laughs, "You're jealous of a mannequin!"

I sighed, "I know and it's so frustrating!"

"you should talk to him when he comes back," Grace said.

"And say what?" I asked.

"That you love him of course!" Klaus said.

"But see where he stands with Delores. She's real to him," Grace smiled.

"I'll think about it," I said.

"Good. I'm going to go take a bath," Klaus said walking out.

Grace pulled my shirt down and packed up her supplies.

"Thanks, mom," I said.

"Of course, sweetie," she smiled, "now, get some rest."

She walked out leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Should I tell Five? But then again, what if they're wrong and he doesn't like me back. Our friendship will be ruined forever! Maybe I shouldn't be thinking about this right now. I closed my eyes and hoped that I could get some rest.

A few hours later

Gunshots echoed through the academy causing me to wake up from my nap.

I quickly sat up in bed, "What the hell was that?"

I got out of bed and walked out of the room to see Diego fighting two people in masks.

"Oh, no. not again," I whispered to myself.

Those are the people that were shooting at Five and me at Gimble Brothers.

I made sure no one was looking and snuck off in the other direction.

They must be looking for Five again. I wish they would just leave him alone!

I looked over the balcony to see one of the shooters heading for Vanya.

"Vanya, look out!" I yelled.

She turned around and ducked just in time. But he knocked her down on the coffee table after she regained her balance.

Asshole.

"Vanya!" I yelled.

The guy looked up at me.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Hey, asshole!"

I looked on the other side of the balcony to see Luther standing in the entrance hall.