Prologue

"Hey, dad. May I ask you something?" The 6 years old asked.

They were lying on the backyard, looking up the night sky.

The sky was clear. No sign of clouds passing by. The dark surrounding made it possible for them to stare at the starry night view. It was beautiful.

"Sure. What is it, son?"

"What do you do at space?"

"Why the sudden question?" The father asked back, thinking about the probability of his son interest on his job in the outer space.

"My friends didn't believe me when I said you work at space. They said no one work there and you just lied to me to make yourself cool," the little boy replied.

The father saw his son pouting, probably upset about the incident.

"Well, yes, I really work at space. I work as our galaxy protector. Why should I lie to be cool when I AM cool?" he answered with a big smile. The son's face lighted back up.

"Hmm, how about this? Next time if your friends say the same thing, bring them home. I'll show them my spacehip, okay?"

"Okay!" the boy smiled and chuckled as  the father messing with his hair. The father stare at his son white hair streak on the right side of his head and let out a sigh.

"Son, you'll be a great man one day. I am sure of it."

"I want to be like you! A galaxy protector!"

"Yeah you will. Many things await you. Be ready. Your adventure will begin."

Jangan takutkan langit yang gelap
Ayuh beranikan diri sahaja
Kita hadapi semua bersama

Marilah, kita pergi mengembara
Inilah masanya, untuk bersuka ria

Jangan bimbang, jangan diragu-ragukan
Pasti 'kan teruja, biar ia bawa kau pergi

Bersedia

Pergi mengembara
Kini masanya

Bersedia

_______________