You/Kirari Momobami - Hoodie

You had just gotten a haircut that was drastically different than what you originally had

You had just gotten a haircut that was drastically different than what you originally had. You absolutely loved it but you weren't sure if Kirari would like it too. Kirari would always tell you how your old haircut was pretty. She would also love playing with your hair, running her fingers through it and trying different hairstyles and now she wouldn't be able to do that.

It was dumb to worry over whether your girlfriend would like your haircut but you still worried regardless of how silly it was. You couldn't style it a certain way to hide how you cut your hair so the only way was to wear your hoodies that weren't allowed in school. Thankfully, dating Kirari had its perks. No one would question you about the dress code violations.

X

Kirari was a little surprised to see you wearing a hoodie. It wasn't cold nor was it suddenly raining inside the building for you to have your hood up. She didn't question you about it, simply just ignored it and acted like you were wearing your school uniform. She thought you looked adorable as the hoodies made it seem like you were a penguin. Kirari also had to admit that she loved seeing you wear her hoodies. It surprised her to see you wearing hoodies that she couldn't find but she just smiled and gave you a kiss, simply happy that you were wearing her clothes.

X

A week had passed by and you still continued to wear the hoodies to school. It had gotten cold now but she had made sure that the school heater was on so you wouldn't be forced to wear them anymore. She doesn't mind the hoodies but she now wants answers.

You were in the middle of fixing your hair when Sayaka and Kirari walked in the room. You're quick to put your hood back up but it was too late. They had both seen it.

You hold your breath as Kirari makes her way over to you. She gives you a smile as she pushes back the hood and runs her fingers through your hair. The action makes you close your eyes and lean in to her touch.

"So this is why you were wearing hoodies. Were you hiding your haircut from me?"

She asks as she places cups your cheek and makes you look at her.

"I didn't think you were going to like it. You always said how you liked my hair and this...." You run your fingers through your hair. "....is way different than what I used to have."

"I don't have a problem with it. I love you and I love the way you look in anything. Your hair is still pretty (y/n)."

You can't help but smile at the compliment, relieved that she didn't hate your hair after all.

"I love you too, Kirari."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Midari I... - Trouble

Kirari Momobami - Away Part 2

Yumeko Jabami - Ring

Kirari Momobami - Change Part 2

Yumeko Jabami - Sleep

Sachiko J... - Old

Miroslava .... - Together

Ririka Momobami - Goddess

--------------