Chapter 42

Elle woke up in Fred's bed the next morning, sprawled across his bare chest as she sat up with a pounding in her head.

"Elle?" She heard George softly call from across the room as she sat up to see her friend group sprawled around the room.

"George? What the hell happened last night?" Elle whispered out as he climbed out of his bed, tiptoeing to Fred's bed as he sat on the edge of his bed.

"You don't remember?" George laughed out as Elle shook her head, wincing when she felt pain rush to it.

"Well to start it off we all took too many shots, there's a pounding in my head and somehow glitter ended up all over the room." George started, beginning to look around.

"How did we all end up in here? Last I remember is Fred and Cedric were going shot for shot." Elle said as George let out a low chuckle.

"Yeah, everyone got plastered and McGonagall busted us so we came up to our room. Olivia and Luke fell asleep in his bed, you and Fred here, Lee sprawled out across his bed with Gigi laying across the end like a dog, Jackson and I passed out in mine and Cedric is asleep in the bathtub, with Ian and Dylan on the floor." George told her as she started to look around the room, people beginning to wake up.

"What the hell happened?" Gigi groaned out, sitting up as Cedric came stumbling out of the washroom.

"It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled." Cedric grinned.

"How aren't you hungover?" Olivia asked him, sitting up.

"I'm built different." Cedric shrugged.

"It means he's used to drinking this much." Dylan pointed out, also exiting the washroom.

"You smell disgusting, did you bathe in tequila?" Lee asked, walking past Cedric into the washroom.

"I smell like a minibar." Cedric shrugged, smelling his shirt.

"What's on your nightstand?" Jackson asked Elle as she turned to look.

"Polaroids..." Elle trailed off, beginning to flip through them to see different pictures of her and her friends absolutely out of their minds drunk, partying around the common room, even one with Elle straddling Fred's lap, making out. She flipped to the last one, shocked to see what was in the photo before slipping it under her pillow until she could ask about it later.

"Is that a hickey or a bruise?" Elle asked, pointing to George's neck as he shrugged.

"Does anyone remember what happened last night?" Ian asked, walking out of the washroom.

"I think we danced on tabletops?" Olivia said, looking at the three girls.

"I can confirm that I saw that." Luke nodded, leaning against his bed frame.

"I think we kissed but I forgot." Gigi laughed out, looking at Elle as the blonde's eyes went wide.

"Oh yeah, Gigi, I definitely saw you macking on my girlfriend." Fred sleepily mumbled out, sitting up in his bed with Elle.

"I think I remember that now that you mention it... and you're not mad?" Elle asked, turning to ask him as a smirk grew on his face.

"Love, I was the one that dared you two to kiss." Fred laughed out as Elle smacked his chest, relieved he wasn't upset with her. The group then spent the next 10 minutes trying to put together what happened last night before giving up, realizing that none of them were coherent enough to remember much at all.

"I need coffee, you guys down to finally get food?" Olvia asked the group as everyone collectively nodded, throwing on clothes to go down to the great hall together.